GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anything 'bout Final Fantasy X"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/08/02 at 19:02
Regular
If you would like to talk about Final Fantasy X than just....talk abut anything about Final Fantasy X!!Problems, weird things,funny things,brags, help, or just about anything that has to do with Final Fantasy X....This topic is created in order to help other Final Fantasy X gamers and so on...Hey, there was one time I bragged about what I got in Final Fantasy X to this guy called Egg head,and he said to me what HE got and I....I...I... I guess I owe him an apology.Heh!Sorry Egg head, Sir Egg head sir,know If you're reading this,can you tell me how to defeat Dark Yojimbo?
Page:
Mon 09/09/02 at 15:37
Regular
"i am fubby"
okey dokey
Sun 08/09/02 at 20:20
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Dark Elf wrote:
> thankyou very much
>
> what do you do after you have the airship just outside home?

well, i don't wanna spoil it too much for ya, but oh well. You go to get Yuna back, from Bevelle I think.
Sun 08/09/02 at 20:15
Regular
"i am fubby"
thankyou very much

what do you do after you have the airship just outside home?
Sun 08/09/02 at 19:32
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
good
Sun 08/09/02 at 18:57
Regular
"i am fubby"
indeed i am goblin
Sun 08/09/02 at 18:39
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
sounds like your having fun
Sun 08/09/02 at 18:06
Regular
"i am fubby"
ahhhhhhhh...home blew up!

happy festival fireworks
Sun 08/09/02 at 14:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The Green Goblin wrote:
> hastega - probably
>
>
> thats what i think I had, probably. What other Final Fantasy's have
> you got then?

Hastega sounds very useful but I don't have it nor do I have the other aga's moves, gah. I'll do a little training up before I carry on then methinks.

Other FF's? I have 6,7 and 10, played the others though and I was thinking about getting that FF, 4 and 5 disc on the PS1. Might be a bit time consuming though. :)
Sat 07/09/02 at 23:14
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Starlight wrote:
> Heh, don't worry it's not being rude, I'm just used to the old FF ways
> and it just kinda slipped my mind, I of course meant what abilities
> should I have by now because I feel I've rushed through a little and
> I'm finding it hard to polish off Maester Seymour on the mountain.
> Damn that full life move of his.
>
> I don't have any holy water either, in fact I don't think I've ever
> had any up to yet, gah.

well, i think that you should have reflect by then (not that it may be of any use, its just I didn't have it and a friend told me that i should have had it by then)

You should probably have the aga's learnt with Lulu (firaga, blizzaga etc, I can't remember whether i had them or not)

hastega - probably

thats what i think I had, probably. What other Final Fantasy's have you got then?
Sat 07/09/02 at 22:54
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Heh, don't worry it's not being rude, I'm just used to the old FF ways and it just kinda slipped my mind, I of course meant what abilities should I have by now because I feel I've rushed through a little and I'm finding it hard to polish off Maester Seymour on the mountain. Damn that full life move of his.

I don't have any holy water either, in fact I don't think I've ever had any up to yet, gah.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.