GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grab a Bargain"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/08 at 12:08
Regular
"THFC"
Hey everyone!

Just had a thought - we all love a bargain. There is something satisfying about picking up that game you wanted for just that little bit less than you thought you would!

So why not have a topic that stays at the top of this forum, where people can post when they find a baragin. If you find a game going cheap on a certain website, or if a shop you know of is having a Sale that others might miss.

Just a way of sharing the Love! And saving some cash. Even if it will not be a topic that stays at the top....
ANYONE WHO KNOWS OF A PLACE AT THE MOMENT WHERE YOU CAN GRAB A BARGAIN, POST IT HERE!

Look forward to saving.
Page:
Wed 21/05/08 at 07:00
Regular
"I like turtles"
Medal Of Honour : Airborne for Xbox 360 is £17.99 @ softuk when bought with any instock item over £4.99 : Here

EUFA : Euro 2008 £26.99 Delivered for PS3 (Region Free Import): Here
Wed 21/05/08 at 07:54
Regular
"THFC"
I have to kind of agree with Pete, im looking at Indiana Jones aswell, i have not played at platform adventure game in some time, that is fun and addictive.

I really enjoyed Ratchet & Clank ToD, looking forward to the next installment. I am hoping for a Jak 4, as i thought it was a very good series!

Soul Caliber looks good, but when is Tekken out?
Wed 21/05/08 at 08:20
Regular
"I like turtles"
Tekken and Streetfighter are not due out for while yet mate.No firm dates but were looking at the end of the year at the the earliest (maybe even 2009).If you can't wait that long check out this bad boy in action ?.Looks AMAZING and its out now!!!!: Here
Wed 21/05/08 at 08:59
"possibly impossible"
Still playing Tekken 5 DR on PSN, though the graphics aren't fantastic, it's still excellent.

I could do with playing Rachet and Clank.
Wed 21/05/08 at 09:59
"possibly impossible"
pb wrote:
> If anyone wants to buy my virtually new copy of Mario and Sonic
> at the Olympics for £19, give me a shout before I stick it
> on ebay.

Ignore that, just sold on ebay buy it now for £21 + p&p

Should pay for some of the stuff I've bought thanks to this thread :D
Wed 21/05/08 at 10:46
"possibly impossible"
Happy to report that my copy of Stranglehold Collectors Edition arrived from SoftUK. Good job I ordered when I did as it's gone up to £19.99 now.
Wed 21/05/08 at 11:12
Regular
"THFC"
pete_21 wrote:
> Tekken and Streetfighter are not due out for while yet mate.No
> firm dates but were looking at the end of the year at the the
> earliest (maybe even 2009).If you can't wait that long check out
> this bad boy in action ?.Looks AMAZING and its out now!!!!:
> Here

YES - 2008 is out, i was getting bored of my 2007 edition. managed to get my passengers to their destination in under 5 minutes!
Wed 21/05/08 at 11:52
"possibly impossible"
Is there a mission with a bomb on it where you must drive over a certain speed limit? :D
Wed 21/05/08 at 12:37
Regular
"I like turtles"
> managed to get my passengers to their destination in under 5
> minutes!

I think you're missing the point.This isn't Burnout !!!!.It is a travel simulator and apparently a damn fine one at that!!!.What with a huge new playing area and 8 count them 8 new downloadable buses its the definitive version for sure!!!.
Wed 21/05/08 at 12:37
Regular
"THFC"
lol - two playable characters. Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.