GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Win by suggesting a new name for Special Reserve!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/11/00 at 21:06
Regular
This forum is for you to suggest new names for Special Reserve.

Suggestions should be likely to be available as a dot com. Or a dot com already owned by Special Reserve (Inter-Mediates Ltd). There are some more domains owned by Special Reserve at http://classemail.com and at http://BrilliantAddresses.com.

Suggestions should not be restrictive. i.e. remember we sell lots of things other than games. So we don't want a name like SuperGames.com.

If you make an impressive suggestion in line with the criteria above you could win Gameaday. This is not an extra prize, but you could win that day, just by suggesting a name.
Wed 15/11/00 at 03:06
Regular
uk-games-mart.com?
Tue 14/11/00 at 23:47
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
elitesniper wrote:
> Idea popped into my head, what about a game swop site and a place
> where you can sell your games and anything else to people on this
> site! It could called ukswapshop.co.uk.

Already exists - it's called UKclassified.com
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:54
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
They might have already thought of that one because http://www.ukswapshop.co.uk is already registered for use with a client by EasySpace.
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:53
"possibly impossible"
Hosted by Noel Edmunds? In a stripey jumper?
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:49
Regular
Idea popped into my head, what about a game swop site and a place where you can sell your games and anything else to people on this site! It could called ukswapshop.co.uk.
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:35
Regular
True it's neither of us, maybe a newbie again, they've been winning for the past few days now.
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:34
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
'It won't be you' : National Lottery philosophy.
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:16
Regular
It could be you! Lottery slogan!
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:14
Regular
WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN.

STOP POSTING WEB ADDRESSES.

YOU CANNOT WIN NOW.

And now for some music...

Ba de be ba bo be de ba do.
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:10
Regular
"Whatever!"
How about: www.games.etc.co.uk

Sorry for the lack of originality Im really tired!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.