GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Trade/Sale"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/04/08 at 14:54
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Okay if anyone has any games that they want to trade between themselves then post them in here along with a contact email address then instead of selling them for a small price at somewhere liek Gamestation you can trade them with someone else on here for a game that you can play.

I'll start with:

Playstation 3
Resistance - Mint Condition
Timeshift - MInt Condition

Games wanted for Wii or PS3
Page:
Thu 15/01/09 at 13:34
"possibly impossible"
I'm in the mood for some Wii shooters (House of the Dead, Ghost Squad etc) if anyone has any to trade/sell.
Tue 13/01/09 at 09:18
Regular
"THFC"
Yea i still enjoy L4D and would consider trading for a good offer, still goes for about £40 in the shops which is crazy as most games drop down near £25 quickly in the current credit crunch
Tue 13/01/09 at 08:41
"possibly impossible"
I'd like Left4Dead, but not really got anything tradable for it.
Tue 13/01/09 at 08:13
Regular
"THFC"
Going to trade in;
Cod5 & Naruto: BB today, any ideas on what i should get.

Think i may get Mirror's Edge and another game.....

also still have;

Left 4 Dead
Dead Rising
Sonic Unleashed

All on 360 - make offers and ill let you know
Mon 12/01/09 at 16:26
"possibly impossible"
Could have done with that for my dad before Christmas! He's got it now.

Got the PS3 version, otherwise I'd be interested.
Mon 12/01/09 at 15:01
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock with Wireless Guitar all boxed (Wii) For sale or trade.
Sun 11/01/09 at 18:04
Regular
"THFC"
Did not get into town today - but managed to get to the last part of Sonic, so hopefully finish that soon. Just holding out for LoTR!
Sat 10/01/09 at 22:54
"possibly impossible"
Good choices, especially COD4. Mirror's Edge is one of those games you'll either love or hate, but you'd know by getting to the end of the demo which one you fall into.
Sat 10/01/09 at 19:57
Regular
"THFC"
lol - thought so.
Think i may go do a bit of game swapping tomorrow. Might trade in a few games and get some new ones, fancy getting Call of Duty 4 on Xbox and Mirror's Edge
Sat 10/01/09 at 19:45
"possibly impossible"
Not really, but good try! :)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.