GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart Wii"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Wii'.
Tue 08/04/08 at 13:33
Regular
So, anyone getting this? Mines pre-ordered. I'm not sure it's going to work as well as previous installments, with bikes and everything. The offline multiplayer isn't as good either, according to some reviews. The online component is supposed to work very well.

Ah well, will have to wait and see.
Wed 09/04/08 at 17:27
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I've heard several reviewers slate it, but I think it'll be a hit anyway. Extra good that you can control the karts in a variety of ways using different controllers.

GAME told me that they were expecting a busy day Friday...
Wed 09/04/08 at 21:06
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> I just got an email saying that Mario Kart Wii has been shipped
> with a Wii Wheel from Shopto, all for £29.99. I'll believe
> it when I see it. :)

I've not used them myself, but I have heard good things about shopto.
Wed 09/04/08 at 21:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
YH wrote:
> I've not used them myself, but I have heard good things about
> shopto.

Yeah, they are generally pretty good.
Thu 10/04/08 at 08:05
Regular
"THFC"
i am on there now - it is saying £39.99
that seems a really high price. think most places will sell it at £35 max wont they?
Thu 10/04/08 at 10:20
"possibly impossible"
I still think sendit are your best bet. I've used both sendit and shopto a lot, in fact I got a game delivered the other day from sendit.com.
Thu 10/04/08 at 10:28
Regular
"THFC"
They reckon they will be unable to deliver for a while

but my local asda have got loads of stock in at the moment, they wont sell it until tomorow! dam laws lol

well at least i know i can get it and its only £35 which is good.

Or i could go there at 12:00 and pick it up, have no sleep and play all night lol
Thu 10/04/08 at 10:52
Regular
The brother in law of a mate of mine works for a distributor and has apparently had his since tuesday evening. The wheel works very well, or so he says, and only takes a couple of races to get used to. All in all it's a top game.

I trust my mate, but have never met the brother in law, so make of that what you will.
Thu 10/04/08 at 13:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I have the game in my hands right now. Unfortunately, today is probably the worst day of my week, so it's unlikely I'll get to play before tomorrow.
Thu 10/04/08 at 14:38
Regular
"THFC"
how did u get hold of it early, im trying to spk to someone on ebay see if i can pick it up but they not responding, guess im guna have to wait : (
Thu 10/04/08 at 14:42
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Shopto got the game and sent it straight out. It arrived this morning. Most places send games straight out when they receive their shipment of new releases.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.