GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The meaning of life?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/06/02 at 16:55
Regular
Well, what do you think it is?
Sun 30/06/02 at 10:26
There is no meaning cause there is no life this is the matrix ;0)
Sun 30/06/02 at 08:42
Regular
Thu 27/06/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Bobba you"
I think the menaing of life is to get married and have kids.

:D
Thu 27/06/02 at 19:54
how come i ani't heard from jhonyman the copier stupid sadact stealing my ideas it took me 1 year to work that out completely
Wed 26/06/02 at 20:57
Regular
Either:

1. There isn't one: we are all b@stards of starlight and the offspring of chance.

Or,

[and this is the one I prefer]:

2. Self-expansion is the meaning of life.
Wed 26/06/02 at 19:56
Jonman the copier wrote:
> Have fun.

HAVE FUN THATS MY SAYING APART FROM (TRUE VERY TRUE) YOU UTTER SADACT go steal someone elses stuff i even wrote a whole thread about it so i advice you to home and sort your life out.BURGLAR
Wed 26/06/02 at 19:56
Jonman the copier wrote:
> Have fun.

HAVE FUN THATS MY SAYING APART FROM (TRUE VERY TRUE) YOU UTTER SADACT go steal someone elses stuff i even wrote a whole thread about it so i advice you to home and sort your life out.BURGLAR KILL HIM KILL HIM
Wed 26/06/02 at 11:13
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
nh wrote:
> Jonman wrote:
>
>
> No offence right, but what kind of a b*stard angel is this?
>
> As I said at the start - it's spiritualist crap but that's what they
> believe.

Who are 'they'...? Spiritualists...?

Oh, anyway, I don't reckon there is a meaning to life. Each individual person will have or make their own 'meaning' based on what they believe, and what their ideals, morals, etc. are... (if any...)
Wed 26/06/02 at 11:08
"Darkness, always"
nh wrote:
> Here's some spiritual crap for you..
> blah

the worrying point here is the suggestion that human memory can be reset with a strategic touching of the upper lip. If this information falls into the wrong hands...
Wed 26/06/02 at 10:47
"Darth Vader 3442321"
To procreate thus ensuring that your genes are passed onto another generation. The Scientist.

To procreate thus ensuring that your jeans are placed onto another young ladies floor. The Recreationalist.

To ponder the inponderable. The Philosopher.

To plunder and pillage. The Viking.

To discover and innovate. The Genius.

To keep your head down and hope everything turns out OK and nothing terribly nasty happens and maybe meet someone who doesn't hate you too much and be quite happy. The rest of us.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.