GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nh, are you Christian?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/06/02 at 18:44
Regular
By looking at your threads and stuff, there mostly religious. I want to asak you a simple question-are you Christian? I don't make fum of anyone who are religious. I believe some bits of the Bible, not all of it. It doesn't mention everything, only Christianity and Judiasm.
Tue 02/07/02 at 11:31
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Go away then little man..

You posted this topic in the first place.
Tue 02/07/02 at 11:34
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
So what if he is Christian. Does that make him any different?
I'm a Christian, just not a very good one. Does that make me any different?
Tue 02/07/02 at 16:09
nh wrote:
> Go away then little man..
>
> You posted this topic in the first place.

I ain't little.
Tue 02/07/02 at 16:10
Mandatare wrote:
> So what if he is Christian. Does that make him any different?
> I'm a Christian, just not a very good one. Does that make me any
> different?

No.
Tue 02/07/02 at 17:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mandatare wrote:
> So what if he is Christian. Does that make him any different?
> I'm a Christian, just not a very good one. Does that make me any
> different?

I'm a Christian too, just because nh was asked by someone doesn't mean you have to take offence...if people are interested in my beliefs, that's cool. And in a way, it does make us a little different from non-christians. Obviously. {:)

But remember, God feels much compassion for non-christians. There's a story in the Bible about a shepherd who had 100 sheep, and one walked off and got lost. So, the shepherd spent weeks looking for this one sheep. It's saying that once we are Christians, then God has found us and doesn't need to worry. However, if you are still 'lost', then he will spend all of his time and love on trying to get you back.
Tue 02/07/02 at 17:22
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Ant wrote:

> I'm a Christian too, just because nh was asked by someone doesn't mean
> you have to take offence...

Hey Ant - how goes it ? I dont think Mandy was taking offence, I think it's more a case of joinercuss being daft. Hey ho.

if people are interested in my beliefs,
> that's cool.

Exactly - and as I have said on here before, I am not going to force my beliefs on anybody but I will stand up for them when I feel it necessary. Most people on here know what I do and if they do or don't want to chat because of it then hey - it's up to them. I respect people for who they are and would hope others could do the same.

And in a way, it does make us a little different from
> non-christians. Obviously. {:)

Indeed - we still have a sense of humour, we still wear Reebok's, we still eat McDonalds (sometimes !), we still oggle women (though not when the wife's looking), etc etc

We just have different values over certain things and we worship and pray about things.

And as I have said before - I get to play more gigs than Goaty - In your fase drummer boy !!
Tue 02/07/02 at 19:22
HA HA! hmm, nh... I had seen the post not long ago and you said its my daft.
I'm daft and stupid at times, but anyway, what daft do you mean? Daft Punk?
Tue 09/07/02 at 00:10
Regular
Joinercus wrote:
Yawn.. Alcoholism and drugs n' tobacco. Its boring.
> nh wrote:
> Go away then little man..
>
> You posted this topic in the first place.
>
> I ain't little.
No.But you are a w*nker.
Tue 09/07/02 at 01:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
nh wrote:

> And as I have said before - I get to play more gigs than Goaty - In
> your fase drummer boy !!

--

I went for drinks on Friday night with a fit ginga and ended up spending the night at her place. Damn near broke my nads.

I went for drinks on Sunday with a fit Bisexual and spent a hella long time not in the pub having drinks.

Rehearsed tonight and ended up doing comedy covers of old Metallica songs and Guns n Roses, then find out our 1st 3 album tracks are going to be mastered next week by the guy that does Paul Weller, Ocean Colour Scene & Oasis.

And meeting ginga on Friday night for more hand-to-gland combat.

In *your* fase, god-boy.
Heh
Tue 09/07/02 at 01:26
Regular
god bless america

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.