GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nh, are you Christian?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/06/02 at 18:44
Regular
By looking at your threads and stuff, there mostly religious. I want to asak you a simple question-are you Christian? I don't make fum of anyone who are religious. I believe some bits of the Bible, not all of it. It doesn't mention everything, only Christianity and Judiasm.
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:48
Regular
"IB for Notable...."
:o) brother! Yup, friends of JC enjoy life to the full! Keep the faith. Came on for other reasons and found myself reading stuf in this place!
Tue 09/07/02 at 21:44
I was only exaggerating, IB. But the truth is that I do know Karate in real life.

I can think if other martial arts, Judo and Pi Pai Quan.
Tue 09/07/02 at 16:53
"Darkness, always"
Joinercus wrote:
> Sorry, Mystique. I'll take that back that you are a w*nker. Hmmm.. I
> will do Tae-Kwon-Do, Karate, Kung-Fu, Kendo, etc. Until you're down!

the Kung-Fu is quite enough. Karate and stuff is just for people who want to think they are tough.

I recommend Ngo-Cho Kun Kung-Fu. Which is the Fist of Five Ancestors. If that doesn't turn you into an invincible warlord, nothing will.

Of course, there is always Ninjitsu, which is probably the most interesting martial art. Jujitsu can be fun too, depending on who teaches you though.
Tue 09/07/02 at 16:11
Mystique wrote:
> Joinercus wrote:
> Yawn.. Alcoholism and drugs n' tobacco. Its boring.
> nh wrote:
> Go away then little man..
>
> You posted this topic in the first place.
>
> I ain't little.
> ******
> No.But you are a w*nker.

Sorry, Mystique. I'll take that back that you are a w*nker. Hmmm.. I will do Tae-Kwon-Do, Karate, Kung-Fu, Kendo, etc. Until you're down!
Tue 09/07/02 at 09:57
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Meh ;)
Tue 09/07/02 at 09:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Doglatto wrote:
> god bless america

No thanks.
Tue 09/07/02 at 09:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*shakes fist*

Curse you Mr Holier-than-thou!

And yup, I be much happier

:)
Tue 09/07/02 at 09:43
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Goatboy wrote:

>
>
> In *your* fase, god-boy.
> Heh

Glad your'e enjoying yourself again Goaty..

Hope it all goes well for you.

Godboy ;)
Tue 09/07/02 at 01:26
Regular
god bless america
Tue 09/07/02 at 01:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
nh wrote:

> And as I have said before - I get to play more gigs than Goaty - In
> your fase drummer boy !!

--

I went for drinks on Friday night with a fit ginga and ended up spending the night at her place. Damn near broke my nads.

I went for drinks on Sunday with a fit Bisexual and spent a hella long time not in the pub having drinks.

Rehearsed tonight and ended up doing comedy covers of old Metallica songs and Guns n Roses, then find out our 1st 3 album tracks are going to be mastered next week by the guy that does Paul Weller, Ocean Colour Scene & Oasis.

And meeting ginga on Friday night for more hand-to-gland combat.

In *your* fase, god-boy.
Heh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.