GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Haze"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Haze'.
Mon 28/08/06 at 00:44
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Who's excited about this totally amazing next gen offering from the amazing guys over at Free Radical Design!?!

hazegame.uk.ubi.com

;)
Fri 01/09/06 at 22:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well if they want the hardest to please, most cynical, could find fault with anything..*bleep* then i'm available :-D

*cue them not releasing another game ever again :-D*
Fri 01/09/06 at 22:14
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Not at the moment, possibly one day.

:)
Thu 31/08/06 at 15:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If you can impress me with it then you've made a good game :-D

(any games testers jobs going? :-D)
Thu 31/08/06 at 00:17
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Haze does look intruiging...

It'll be ace!

I've been working on it for the past year and a bit. Hope it'll be good, lol

;)
Mon 28/08/06 at 21:33
Regular
"Mooching around"
Can't seem to find it now... That's strange.
Mon 28/08/06 at 21:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Must have been when i was drunk :-D
Mon 28/08/06 at 18:50
Regular
"Mooching around"
Kawada wrote:
> Never heard of it until now :-) Looks good though, one to keep an
> eye on

I made a post on it a while ago... I thought you cared about me!

*runs off crying*
Mon 28/08/06 at 17:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'll be getting Enchanted Arms first, nice JRPG for my collection, Oblivion does keep peaking my interest but it'll have to drop in price before i get it.
Mon 28/08/06 at 16:44
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'm in the same boat, loads of half finished RPGs. I keep making determined resolutions like 'OK, I'll stick to this one and finish it!" but then something else comes along or I get a yearning to level something else up or I fancy grabbing 'just one more' item in another and so on and I'm back to square one.

If I wasn't playing FFXI most of the time I'd blast through them :( I don't think I'll ever change either so it's nice to be able to pick up and play a shooter or driver now and again just to complete something.

P.S. If you want an RPG for the 360 that you CAN finish, although strictly speaking it's open ended after the main quest, grab Oblivion, excellent stuff.

Haze does look intruiging, the screenshots at the bottom of the main trailer look alot like Killzone (drop ships, big guns, big reloads etc).
Mon 28/08/06 at 14:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yup :-D Nice to finally have a JRPG on an xbox console, guess they're trying to appeal to the Japanese market this time.

Yup same here, i've got about 80 odd games up on the shelf either partly played or not yet started, most of them RPG's so on average about 30 hours a pop, shall take me a while :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.