GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Here's a thought"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/06/02 at 14:09
Regular
What if someone in Big Brother is actually a bit do-lallie and acts normal until one day where he kills someone... it could happen.
Thu 20/06/02 at 11:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Strangely enough i was thinking exactly the same thing. I dont think any of the house mates are likely to go postal though, they will have screened all that in the psychological reports.
Thu 20/06/02 at 07:27
Regular
"\\"
Beefcake wrote:
> They either thought that England would do poorly or they don't like
> football. Either way that make them to**ers!

what makes em T***ers, whats so good about football anyway. its boring tiring, if your in defense you dont do much

and watching its even worse

this friday i'm going skating with my mates, cos noone will get in our way, as there all mindlesly watching football

GET OUT MORE

PS i havnt watched a single world cup match
PPS its so boring, cANT you people see that
ppps dont watch the football, go out and skate, using the legs god gave you, you can use them once in a while
pppps please tell me what footbal has and skating hasnt
Wed 19/06/02 at 23:15
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I have thought about this and discussed it many a time with my friends.

The best thing that could ever happen in Big Brother is if during the night, one of the people just massacared everyone else. Nobody could stop it if they were quick. Plus, being live, people could see it.
Wed 19/06/02 at 17:08
I think some guy in the USA threatend one of them with a knife or somethin
Wed 19/06/02 at 15:20
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Didnt that happen in the USA last year. Some guy with a carving knife..?
Wed 19/06/02 at 15:16
"Darth Vader 3442321"
There is always the chance that one of the contestants is so thick they've decided to go on Big Brother to hide from the law (no-one will find me in here- he he). I'd tune in to see an arrest (the cops would be hamming it up perhaps!).

What I want to know is why the blokes have voluntarly gone into the household knowing there is no TV so they cannot watch the World Cup? They either thought that England would do poorly or they don't like football. Either way that make them to**ers!

Let's hope for a challenge involving Siberian Tigers, wasps, paddling pools, electric eels and some marmite...
Wed 19/06/02 at 14:56
Regular
".......on the attac"
For me it would have to be the house fox - Adele.

Last night after her arguement with Jade, the cameras were focused on her in the living room and she had a strange facial tick where only one of her eyes was blinking as if she was thinking some psychotic thoughts. That was funny.

Lee has said in the papers that he thinks she is a devil woman. Remember Nasty Nick? He never got a single vote for evictions off the others and I think she is in the same boat.

Hope she doesn't go though cos she is nice eye candy and is the only one who I can relate to.
Wed 19/06/02 at 14:32
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Personally I have my money on Alex to be the first to go postal in the BB house, closely followed by Jonny...
Wed 19/06/02 at 14:12
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
The ratings will most likely go up.

But they would have trouble in court wouldnt they.
Wed 19/06/02 at 14:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What if someone in Big Brother is actually a bit do-lallie and acts normal until one day where he kills someone... it could happen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.