GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"READ THIS FOR A LAUGH!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/11/00 at 20:23
Regular
Well, actually, it's not THAT funny, but quite funny.
Some Japanese company have created a game ONLY for the Japanese, (it's on PS2) it's called "Love Story" You are like...what's his name...the baby with the arrow who shoots people and they fall in love. Anyway, you're this guy, and you have to find the perfect date for someone else, and when you've done it, you get points or something, and you go on to the next one!! You can also find the "perfect partner" for yourself, and see how you "get on". I'm glad to say that this game will NOT be coming to Europe. Phew...
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sat 04/11/00 at 14:50
Another 'funny' story about the PS2, it stinks!.......

ha ha, not really, I'm buying one, so I hope Sony havn't mucked it up.

I saw this preview on a TV prog about a tamagotchi type thing, it's a fish! a damn fish of all things and it can have your face, I think you scan them in or something, and you take care of it, and eventually it grows into your mum/dad(sounds bad already) anyway, when you spent about 5mins feeding it eatch day then you save it and leave it to swim around in.......err i guess you could call it water, yet it looks a bit like, err, blue air.
Thu 02/11/00 at 20:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well, actually, it's not THAT funny, but quite funny.
Some Japanese company have created a game ONLY for the Japanese, (it's on PS2) it's called "Love Story" You are like...what's his name...the baby with the arrow who shoots people and they fall in love. Anyway, you're this guy, and you have to find the perfect date for someone else, and when you've done it, you get points or something, and you go on to the next one!! You can also find the "perfect partner" for yourself, and see how you "get on". I'm glad to say that this game will NOT be coming to Europe. Phew...
Thanks for reading, Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.