GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Favourite Game"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/06/02 at 20:54
Regular
Just wondering what types of games do you people like

MY fav at the moment is "incoming"
Sat 06/07/02 at 18:27
Deus Ex. End of story.
Wed 26/06/02 at 22:39
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
I'm into the first person shooters and Flight Sim's mostley. F.P.S because of the action, and some good polt/ stories. Flight sims just seem good fun. The combat ones more than others. I prefer WW2 games, IL-2, Combat Flight Sim's, B-17 ect. Most other genres don't really intrest me, except Sci-fi, i'm a big Sci-fi fan. But, thats just me.
Wed 26/06/02 at 22:17
I'm quite new to the whole P.C. gaming experiance however I have been well guided, to start with I thought Red Faction was cool then I completed it in a week, Operation Flashpoint was a big wake up call to FPS games then UT arrived and I was in heaven. RTCW was replaced by MOH.AA but if I was to choose a favourite I am a big fan of Age of Empires/Kings/Conquerers and soon to come Mythology.
Wed 26/06/02 at 21:59
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Operation Flashpoint, purely becuase it's so darn hard to fly a helicopter properly I won't bother with the aeroplane! also driving people around in a Skoda is pretty fun until someone shoots you and your mates get blown up because they get trapped.. ho ho.
BUY IT.
Wed 26/06/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
One of my all time favourites is the original Star Wars Jedi Knight - Looking forward to playing the sequel!
Wed 26/06/02 at 17:11
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Delays, I bloody hate delays and especially when there of a game you really want to play. But most of the time it's worth the wait.
Wed 26/06/02 at 11:36
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
The Jocks Rule wrote:

> Am I right they have postponed the release of UT2K3 till later on in
> the year. Damn there goes my session next weekend.

I thought it was just pushed back til July. Ooh, I hope you're wrong. :-.
Tue 25/06/02 at 17:33
Little Hobbo wrote:
> What game do I like?
> UNREAL TOURNAMENT of course, it's the grand master of all games. ;)

Am I right they have postponed the release of UT2K3 till later on in the year. Damn there goes my session next weekend.
Tue 25/06/02 at 11:54
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Morrowind, Black and White, Half Life (and Opposing forces) are the three games I am "obliterating" at the mo.
Tue 25/06/02 at 11:27
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The Jocks Rule wrote:
> As good as Operation Flashpoint is, and it is, do you not find the, 1
> shot = Death, exceedingly frustrating.

Unfortunately yes. It's the one bad thing about the game, and is something that keeps happening to me now on a mission I'm on.

It's just bloody annoying when you manage to complete a rock hard mission which takes you ages to get through, only to be killed by a soldier who probably isn't even aiming at you, or in most cases being blow up by grenades which you can't see or hear until they blow up in your face. It usually ends up in a complete mission restart thanks to the lack of save options mid-mission.

Still a great game though, but that really is an annoying flaw

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.