GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Favourite Game"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/06/02 at 20:54
Regular
Just wondering what types of games do you people like

MY fav at the moment is "incoming"
Tue 11/06/02 at 20:54
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Just wondering what types of games do you people like

MY fav at the moment is "incoming"
Tue 11/06/02 at 23:30
Tombraider i loved
Sun 23/06/02 at 11:37
My favourite game at the mo has to be Jedi knight 2. not only is it a huge improvement from the original, but there are more sabre fights, better AI, and definitely the best multiplayer mode in the galaxy. where else can you pick someone up by their throat and drop them into a pit? or where can you kill people even when you have no weapons? buy this game!! now!!
from tom
Sun 23/06/02 at 12:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Operation flashpoint right now, 'the' best war game on any system thanks to its ultra realism and varying missions. I just love the game.
Mon 24/06/02 at 15:53
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
What game do I like?
UNREAL TOURNAMENT of course, it's the grand master of all games. ;)
Mon 24/06/02 at 19:58
cipro wrote:
> Operation flashpoint right now, 'the' best war game on any system
> thanks to its ultra realism and varying missions. I just love the
> game.

As good as Operation Flashpoint is, and it is, do you not find the, 1 shot = Death, exceedingly frustrating.
Tue 25/06/02 at 11:27
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The Jocks Rule wrote:
> As good as Operation Flashpoint is, and it is, do you not find the, 1
> shot = Death, exceedingly frustrating.

Unfortunately yes. It's the one bad thing about the game, and is something that keeps happening to me now on a mission I'm on.

It's just bloody annoying when you manage to complete a rock hard mission which takes you ages to get through, only to be killed by a soldier who probably isn't even aiming at you, or in most cases being blow up by grenades which you can't see or hear until they blow up in your face. It usually ends up in a complete mission restart thanks to the lack of save options mid-mission.

Still a great game though, but that really is an annoying flaw
Tue 25/06/02 at 11:54
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Morrowind, Black and White, Half Life (and Opposing forces) are the three games I am "obliterating" at the mo.
Tue 25/06/02 at 17:33
Little Hobbo wrote:
> What game do I like?
> UNREAL TOURNAMENT of course, it's the grand master of all games. ;)

Am I right they have postponed the release of UT2K3 till later on in the year. Damn there goes my session next weekend.
Wed 26/06/02 at 11:36
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
The Jocks Rule wrote:

> Am I right they have postponed the release of UT2K3 till later on in
> the year. Damn there goes my session next weekend.

I thought it was just pushed back til July. Ooh, I hope you're wrong. :-.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.