GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL EXAM CHAT ROOM"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/06/02 at 19:47
Regular
So, if you're doing GCSEs, AS levels or A levels, talk about them in here.

Sonic
Sun 09/06/02 at 19:47
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
So, if you're doing GCSEs, AS levels or A levels, talk about them in here.

Sonic
Sun 09/06/02 at 19:51
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Oh, and this should be in Life... but Nav for Monkeys doesn't go there;) And we have stuff about big brother in here already!

Sonic
Sun 09/06/02 at 19:53
Regular
Finished them all over a week ago. AS's, this is.

Hurray. History Documents was crap, Chemistry How Far How Fast was difficult, rest were easy.
Sun 09/06/02 at 19:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You still use that? Cool! Try this one instead:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.whiston/addmessage.html
Sun 09/06/02 at 19:57
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
not quite as good monkey man... it save all of one click (usually I'm in the room I want to post in anyway!).

But can you update nav for monkeys to separate the life and sports rooms as SR have...
Sun 09/06/02 at 20:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> not quite as good monkey man... it save all of one click (usually I'm
> in the room I want to post in anyway!).
>
> But can you update nav for monkeys to separate the life and sports
> rooms as SR have...

Yeah sure. btw, that addmessage thing is a cruel trick that loads of people fell for ages ago :D
Sun 09/06/02 at 20:06
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
BTW, anyone doind Pure 6 maths (OCR, MEI) on Tuesday? If so, what topic? Having only done 2 past papers, what kind of things do they ask in the limitting processes chapter...

So far I've (obviously) come across actual limits of normal functions. I've also come across approximations of integrals based on spliting them into strips of length 1/n or 1. Anything else I should know?
Sun 09/06/02 at 20:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That's the thing with the curve isn't it? Where you do a function multiplied by the negative of the derivative funvtion? Or am I just getting this all wrong?

That thing's updated as well.
Sun 09/06/02 at 20:37
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Im doing GCSE's. I have 6 more to go. 2 monday, 1 tuesday then almost a week off then 3 more.
Sun 09/06/02 at 20:50
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Only year 10 at the moment, but taking GCSE stats a year early, this friday. Just noticed while reading through the past papers we were given that I don't know any of it, so I'll be running off in to pre exam panic mode some time soon.

No one in our group is ready for it, we've only had 4 months of lessons instead of 4 years, our teacher has given us very little help, and all of us had poor coursework, apparently..annoying maths teachers..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.