GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Free Texas Hold'Em Poker"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/08/06 at 23:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Log into Xbox live marketplace and grab the Texas hold'em live arcade game for free - be quick though as the free offer runs out after tomorrow.

Been playing it a bit today and it is a good laugh, especially if you can get a few friends in the room with you. Certainly passes the time when there is nothing else to do. Also you can't go wrong when it's free!
Mon 28/08/06 at 10:16
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
It's real annoying when you have to wait many turns to join because the game has already started.

With the camera the game could be a bit more interesting but I'm not sure how many people will use it properly.

Won a massive pot the other night, friends I was playing with decided it would be a laugh for everyone to go all-in without seeing any cards. Everyone did a few times and I managed to win the first 2 hands and pocket over $250,000.
Mon 28/08/06 at 09:30
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Xbox camera has gone on sale a month early in the US. Apparently you can use that with Texas Hold'Em. That'd be pretty smart.

I think I've only got the trial version of this game :( Can't believe you guys got it free, no fair. Is about 8 quid or so to buy I think.

:)
Sun 27/08/06 at 16:59
Regular
"8==="
Won 91,000, all-in, with a pair of twos. :)

I think this needs a camera for proper bluffing. It's ok though, well for free it's ok, If I'd paid 800 pts for it then I'd be miffed as it's quite slow and boring at times, especially if you have to wait 6 turns to get to play!
Sat 26/08/06 at 17:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yup do miss playing that online and the way it was set up, i don't like all this quick match stuff Live seems to offer, i want different country rooms and then go in the UK one and find a load of games servers and then pick the one i want, just like Socom had
Sat 26/08/06 at 17:24
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
:0)
Pre-Ordered Pro-Evo 6 today. Saw a video clip of it the other day and it looks excellent.

Quite a few games out soonish that I like the look off, just hope some of them offer the same kind of online fun that socom did.
Fri 25/08/06 at 23:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Traded Pro Evo 5 in today along with a few others, got myself DOA4 and Half Life 2. Figured i'd get some trade in value while i still can for PES5 and wait for number 6
Fri 25/08/06 at 22:53
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Got both but spend a lot more time on GRAW than I do on PGR3.

At the moment I'm mostly playing Pro evo 5 or poker though :0)
Fri 25/08/06 at 18:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yup as did i :-D Was Laker back on that, got up to 8th best in Europe, god bless those claymores :-D Shame Socom 2 sucked so badly

What other games do play online on the 360? You a GRAW or PGR3 man?
Fri 25/08/06 at 17:46
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Will add you when I'm on next.

Yeah did play socom1 back when it was good. Was just Ali on that. Wasted many nights playing that game. :0)
Fri 25/08/06 at 15:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Okey doke, my gamertag is Kawada23 if you're on Live before i am again.

Didn't you also play Socom 1 back in the day?

Oh and grats on the GAD to

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.