GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Free Texas Hold'Em Poker"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/08/06 at 23:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Log into Xbox live marketplace and grab the Texas hold'em live arcade game for free - be quick though as the free offer runs out after tomorrow.

Been playing it a bit today and it is a good laugh, especially if you can get a few friends in the room with you. Certainly passes the time when there is nothing else to do. Also you can't go wrong when it's free!
Wed 23/08/06 at 23:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Log into Xbox live marketplace and grab the Texas hold'em live arcade game for free - be quick though as the free offer runs out after tomorrow.

Been playing it a bit today and it is a good laugh, especially if you can get a few friends in the room with you. Certainly passes the time when there is nothing else to do. Also you can't go wrong when it's free!
Thu 24/08/06 at 09:20
"possibly impossible"
As far as I can tell, it's the full version and doesn't run out when the offer ends, it's just that you can't download it for free after friday.
Thu 24/08/06 at 09:29
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Grabbed it just now, thanks for the heads up!

I bet Microsoft are planning something nasty like waiting until all the freebie downloaders get addicted to poker and then releasing more addictive poker content (at a fee, of course).
Thu 24/08/06 at 14:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They'll probably make it so you have to bet with MS points and if you go bust then you have to buy some more to keep betting with
Thu 24/08/06 at 16:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just had a few hands of Poker, managed to win one out the 2 i actually played and didn’t fold. Unfortunately was sat at a table with an annoying little kid and some guy who has a breathing difficulty or had his mic halfway down his throat.

Was pretty good though (better than me PGR3 experience today anyway, stuck in a game full of french people, bah. Plus i hadn’t noticed my controller was low and i stopped midway through in the second race, d’oh :-D)
Thu 24/08/06 at 18:42
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Played at a table last night for quite a while with a few mates and had won a huge amount of cash. Quit the game without leaving the table and it now seems it never registered any of the money I won. DOH!

Enjoying this game more than I thought I would. Good banter as well as the challenge of trying to tell when your mates are bluffing. :0)
Thu 24/08/06 at 18:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Didn't have that on the game i played, everyone just kept going all in every single hand
Thu 24/08/06 at 19:09
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Sounds like a poor game of poker that, unless of course you have good hands then you'll win plenty. :0)

One of the guys playing on our table didn't know the poker rules and kept bluffing his way to large wins with poor hands. Was quite funny to see him take large pots with a pair of 2's.
Thu 24/08/06 at 19:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hehe, unfortunately i was getting stuff like 2 and 7 off suit, the only time i got a decent hand (Jack and Queen suited) i won
Fri 25/08/06 at 12:33
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Had some big money pots on the table with my mates yesterday but I just couldn't win any. One guy won 11,000+ on one hand. Was a great laugh.

Can see this game keeping us busy for a while.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.