GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/03/08 at 00:13
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
i need some help because this year is my GCSEs and i was wondering if you can tell me how you felt when it was your time.
Sun 09/03/08 at 01:09
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
I would love for school to have Psychology as a subject or sociology because that is what i am going to study in college.
Sun 09/03/08 at 01:06
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Three hours for IT? Seems a bit much.

Seems ridiculous. I've got a level 2 qualification in IT and the exams for that were 45 minutes. Granted there were 7 of them but still.

> Hm. The more I look at it, the more I wonder if there's too much
> of a leap between GCSES and A-Levels

I get the feeling there is quite a large gap. Especially when you come to subjects that the schools dont teach.
Sun 09/03/08 at 01:04
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
Same. I want to be an art teacher because its easy from the impression i get from my teacher.

Teacher: Thats good isn't
Me: Thanks miss
Teacher: Not (and then she just walks of without telling me how to make it better)
Sun 09/03/08 at 01:01
Regular
That's a shame, art is a great subject and it can be taught so very wrong. It should be enjoyable, a way of freedom and expression. My art teacher was borderline control freak, wanted everything done her way.

That's not how art works you cow
Sun 09/03/08 at 01:00
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
The worst GCSE for me is art, my teacher despises me and i want to kill her. Who wants to join my assassination of my art teacher?
Sun 09/03/08 at 00:57
Regular
Three hours for IT? Seems a bit much.

Hm. The more I look at it, the more I wonder if there's too much of a leap between GCSES and A-Levels
Sun 09/03/08 at 00:49
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
Nin wrote:
> pancake93 wrote:
> 20 minutes
>
> For GCSE's? Good lord!
> I suppose you dont have a 3 hour English exam either?

We do 1 exam at a time.
I have a 3 hour IT exam and miss break.
Sun 09/03/08 at 00:48
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
you start in year 10 and finish year 11
Sun 09/03/08 at 00:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
pancake93 wrote:
> 20 minutes

For GCSE's? Good lord!
I suppose you dont have a 3 hour English exam either?
Sun 09/03/08 at 00:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Well congrats, hope your haste was not to ..waste
>
> Did you take it early or something? What month is it? Good Lord
> it's March
>
> Are exams normally in March? I can't remember

I'm not sure it works like that anymore. The system of everyone taking GCSE's at 16 has gone and students take them when theyre ready now, or at least thats the impression i've been given. They used to start in June.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.