GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can I join [GWR]?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/08 at 18:09
Regular
Machie, pancake93, Grandprix, Hmmm..., keara, Garin, Bob_The_Moose, Dan2008, Etchy, Digitrader, krytag, Gunnerkid4, Cong Man, al bundy, Timmargh, Eccles, YH, [GWR]phenix, Professor Pom Pom, Test Nickname, jan66, spoonbeast, Jackalsb, Zim, Emmie87, Numpty boy, booom, Mr Psycho's Dad, Ashman, Vic Blake, ButchML, [GWR]Springer, Lokito, gr13ve, Nin, pb, Dragonlance, the devil him self, Everpain, monicafly, Rob Flanagan, JimTheDog, Black8704, MrZico, Reefer

Cool we got some clan members, I think they're playing this game. I've never heard of it before, but I'm willing to join your clan. I'm well know on these forums for being the best at racing games. I daresay I could even give Grandprix a run for his money :D

I really wish some of these lurkers would post, Mr Psycho's Dad? the devil him self? Professor Pom Pom? Numpty boy? :D What great names, its a shame not to get to know these people. al bundy? Isn't he from Married With Children?
Wed 05/03/08 at 18:09
Regular
Machie, pancake93, Grandprix, Hmmm..., keara, Garin, Bob_The_Moose, Dan2008, Etchy, Digitrader, krytag, Gunnerkid4, Cong Man, al bundy, Timmargh, Eccles, YH, [GWR]phenix, Professor Pom Pom, Test Nickname, jan66, spoonbeast, Jackalsb, Zim, Emmie87, Numpty boy, booom, Mr Psycho's Dad, Ashman, Vic Blake, ButchML, [GWR]Springer, Lokito, gr13ve, Nin, pb, Dragonlance, the devil him self, Everpain, monicafly, Rob Flanagan, JimTheDog, Black8704, MrZico, Reefer

Cool we got some clan members, I think they're playing this game. I've never heard of it before, but I'm willing to join your clan. I'm well know on these forums for being the best at racing games. I daresay I could even give Grandprix a run for his money :D

I really wish some of these lurkers would post, Mr Psycho's Dad? the devil him self? Professor Pom Pom? Numpty boy? :D What great names, its a shame not to get to know these people. al bundy? Isn't he from Married With Children?
Wed 05/03/08 at 18:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Machie wrote:
> I'm well know on
> these forums for being the best at racing games. I daresay I
> could even give Grandprix a run for his money :D

Pfft, you'll have to put that to the test one day. :)

I'm not the best at racing games but I enjoy them and that's all you can ask for really. I would like to say I could be the best but I enjoy too many games to be great at all of them.
Wed 05/03/08 at 18:31
"The DEPRESSOR"
You couldn't beat me at anything!
Wed 05/03/08 at 18:46
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Machie wrote:

> I really wish some of these lurkers would post

I apologize - I start to write but then forget and all that woo.
Wed 05/03/08 at 19:15
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
whats [GRW]??
Thu 06/03/08 at 19:58
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I thought GWR was the name of our local radio station.

But yeah, would be nice to meet some of these people on here.
Fri 07/03/08 at 11:21
"Are you sure?"
Machie wrote:
> I really wish some of these lurkers would post

Hmmm... wrote:
> I really wish some of these posters would lurk ;¬)

Search Freeola Chat
Fri 07/03/08 at 19:24
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
GWR FM rocks socks! Oh, how I miss that station :D
Mon 10/03/08 at 13:04
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
You from the Bristol area then, Vexxxed?

It was all Rovers' themed yesterday for the FA Cup Quarter Finals.
Mon 10/03/08 at 13:09
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Kind of of topic but whatever; Machie do you still play ET?
I reinstalled it the other day, I'd forgotten how much fun it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.