GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PC GAMING - Longest thread"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 12:04
Regular
Yep that's right, there's been scores of these starting up, but all have failed. Let's make this thread a place for PC gamers to chat. Post anything you like in here, comments, reviews, but no spam please.

OK, lets keep this going gamers. For beige box and country!!
Or something like that. :)
Page:
Thu 30/05/02 at 12:36
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Insane Bartender wrote:

> My flatmate used to scream and throw computer
> components out of the window when it frustrated him.

Well that isn't exactly first-hand experience, and I'll bet that he was using it during PEAK-TIME. :p
Thu 30/05/02 at 13:15
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Bye bye all, will see you tomorrow. Technically incorrect. Will speak to you tomorrow. Better. Bye :)
Thu 30/05/02 at 13:45
Thanks for the info on the UT2003 demo, much appreciated everybody who answered.

I just wanted to know if the rumours were true. You know I have it bad when I must have the demo! I don't think I have ever anticipated a demo as much as this, let alone a game!

Note to self : must get a life ;)
Thu 30/05/02 at 13:47
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Bye Bye little hobbo, but I'll probably not be on much tommorow, SOF2 should be with me then, w00t. Anyway, got a cool surround sound system for my PC yesterday, from SR of course, and it rocks.

I've been playing day of defeat allot and I can almost feel the explosiond and gun shots thanks to this new system. I advise annyone who hasn't got one of these sound systems to invest in one, it really does make the gaming experience that more enjoyable.
Thu 30/05/02 at 13:51
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Huh, I'm gone just yet. Missed my train, so I'm back for another half hour til the next. Rotten!! :)
Thu 30/05/02 at 14:01
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
cipro wrote:
> Anyway, got a cool surround sound system
> for my PC yesterday, from SR of course, and it rocks.

How much was that then? I usually use headphones, but I'd love to try 5.1 surround sound.
Thu 30/05/02 at 15:02
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Little Hobbo wrote:
> cipro wrote:
> Anyway, got a cool surround sound system
> for my PC yesterday, from SR of course, and it rocks.
>
> How much was that then? I usually use headphones, but I'd love to try
> 5.1 surround sound.

About £60, arround the price range I was looking for. Worth it though, although It doesn't have a soccet to connect earphones in, although thats not much of a problem.
Thu 30/05/02 at 18:12
Thu 30/05/02 at 22:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Vin wrote:
> 60

Yes, £60. I work therefore I can part quite easily with sixty pound.
Fri 31/05/02 at 08:41
Cool Cipro.
Little Hobbo Youve won a joystik haven't you
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.