GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr T Vs Mace Windu?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/05/02 at 19:09
Regular
To settle an argument between me and a Scottish tart, who would win in a fight between Mr T and Mace Windu? Please remember, Mace is the King of Cool, Samuel L Jackson.

Mace is the answer you are looking for.
Mon 20/05/02 at 21:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Mace Windu - even without light sabre, Jedi powers are just excellent - what weaker mind than T to fall for the Jedi mind trick.
He's gotta be stupid - the A-Team managed to put him out every week for flights.
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:47
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Don't know if Stryke is still here to argue, Mr T is best but I have another one for you Stryke.

What if Mr T was a Jedi in the next Film? Who would rule then in your view? Although it is obvious to most of us that T would rule no matter what. Picture the scene Stryke if you will.

Yoda - "Impressive, your Jedi Skills are"
Mr T - "Shutup fool"

Bad stormtroppers attack, Mr T pulls out his gold handled lightsaber and kicks some serious butt.

Mr T -"I pitty those rebel scum fools"
Yoda - "Hmmmm, fools are the way of the darkside"
Mr T - " shutup you jibba-jabbin fool"

There we have it. Would Mr T or mace be better here Stryke? Hmmm?

Mr T rules and you know it, your just affraid. :-)
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:44
Regular
"everyone says it"
Even though I would normally always choose a Jedi... Mr T just rules. Thats why I chose him twice :D
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:40
Regular
"That's right!"
Mr T
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:38
Regular
"¬_¬"
Definitely Mace Windu (Mace is me last name)
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:23
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mr T
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Mr T
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:13
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Mr T without a doubt.
Mon 20/05/02 at 19:34
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mr T.
Mon 20/05/02 at 19:31
Regular
With lightsabres - Mace Windu

Raw fistfight - Mr T.

Simple.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.