GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[ Delete Thread ]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/08/06 at 10:37
Regular
Morning guys, still a bit tired but I have lots of things to do today.

I have to get the newspaper, buy the lottery tickets, go into town and do some shopping, do some chores around the house and garden. Then I suppose work on my site. Actually that's not really a lot of things I have to do :/.

What are you up to this weekend? Smedlos you must be sitting by the window with your BBQ all ready just waiting for it to stop raining heh. And Kawada, knowing you it'll be PGR3.
Page:
Sat 21/10/06 at 21:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I always regretted giving up Judo, might go back to it one day.
Sun 22/10/06 at 10:59
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
OH i want my mum home lol

Havent seen her since oct 1st :( Roll on next weekend!
Sun 22/10/06 at 11:10
Regular
She'll be back before you know it :) Hope she's brought something nice back for ya from sunny spain ...
Sun 22/10/06 at 11:12
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Not fussed if she doesnt, i got my postcard. So im happy :) I just like to have her home, to hear all about it and see the photo's.
Thu 26/10/06 at 12:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Off to Tenerife yay :D
Thu 26/10/06 at 12:22
Regular
"I may return"
Finishing homework that I've had the whole half term (week) to do...
Thu 26/10/06 at 12:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I always used to do mine the Sunday night before I went back on the Monday :D
Thu 26/10/06 at 12:31
Regular
"I may return"
I'm a boffin, I usually do mine the day I get it...if not, the morning it's ment to be in!
Thu 26/10/06 at 12:35
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
This weekend i am sooooo going to ssee my mum. Catch up on her holiday to spain, hopefully see some pics etc... But i missed her so very much x x :P
Thu 26/10/06 at 12:36
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Smedlos wrote:
> I always used to do mine the Sunday night before I went back on
> the Monday :D

I use to hurry mine in the class room on the day it was due back before handing it in. However if it had been English or Art. Id work on it straight away... oh and RE i had a crush on the RE teacher :P hehe Good ole days!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.