GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Shop Website"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/05/16 at 17:17
Regular
Have just set up a website for my shop (previously just on Ebay) using the new feature - really easy, and looks great. BUT I'm having problems trying to print off packing/address slips. At the moment, I use Paypal but their new site is pathetic. Does anyone know if you can use Stripe to collect payment rather than Paypal? Unforuunately the shop is slightly limited in that there is no requirement for a customer to provide provide any details so I have to go to Paypal for the delivery address, which is fine but even Paypal doesn't always have this information. Yes, I can print off a packing slip, but it has so much c**p on it that the Post Office are likely to just reject it out of hand. Short of copy paste each address into Word to print off a label I can't think of any other way to do it. Was wondering about using Stripe instead of Paypal. Anyone any ideas?
Mon 02/05/16 at 19:51
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
@Hmmm ... Madwitch47 ... should this happen?
Mon 02/05/16 at 17:50
"Are you sure?"
Hi and welcome to the forums.

Nice to hear you like the new InstantPro shop feature - it would be good to take a look at your site if you don't mind providing a link to your Freeola website :¬)

Looking at the docs* they only mention PayPal. There are lots of ways to produce/print a delivery address but it sounds like good news for you if you are having issues with this. Shows you are getting lots of orders!

*I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right place for these docs - hopefully someone else will be along to help.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 02/05/16 at 17:17
Regular
Have just set up a website for my shop (previously just on Ebay) using the new feature - really easy, and looks great. BUT I'm having problems trying to print off packing/address slips. At the moment, I use Paypal but their new site is pathetic. Does anyone know if you can use Stripe to collect payment rather than Paypal? Unforuunately the shop is slightly limited in that there is no requirement for a customer to provide provide any details so I have to go to Paypal for the delivery address, which is fine but even Paypal doesn't always have this information. Yes, I can print off a packing slip, but it has so much c**p on it that the Post Office are likely to just reject it out of hand. Short of copy paste each address into Word to print off a label I can't think of any other way to do it. Was wondering about using Stripe instead of Paypal. Anyone any ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.