GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Email forwarding not happening"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/04/16 at 11:54
Regular
I've been using the email forwarding for a number of years now, for my domains hosted by freeola.

For the last 24 hours though, I have had no emails forwarded.

I've sent test ones through my domains, and also ones directly to my forwarded accounts, and all my domain ones have just vanished, somewhere inside Freeload I'm guessing as I've had no bounces.

Is there a problem with email forwarding at the moment?

Andrew.
Sun 17/04/16 at 08:44
Regular
I'm forwarding to [email protected]

Apparently BT are bouncing all emails from Freeola from around 10:00 Thursday 14th April.

I still have no emails and it's now Sunday.
Fri 15/04/16 at 12:20
"Are you sure?"
Hi and welcome to the forums.

I've just tested a couple of my domains that use forwarding and things seem to be working normally for me.

I've tested :
[email protected] which forwards to
[email protected] using standard Freeola email and standard hosting.

[email protected] which forwards to [email protected] this uses EmailPro and standard hosting.

Which email service are you using?
Are the emails being forwarded to Freeola domains or third party accounts? Have you checked they aren't going direct to spam?

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 15/04/16 at 11:54
Regular
I've been using the email forwarding for a number of years now, for my domains hosted by freeola.

For the last 24 hours though, I have had no emails forwarded.

I've sent test ones through my domains, and also ones directly to my forwarded accounts, and all my domain ones have just vanished, somewhere inside Freeload I'm guessing as I've had no bounces.

Is there a problem with email forwarding at the moment?

Andrew.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.