GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beckham"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/04/02 at 21:59
Regular
Well someone had to say it.

I'm not bothered about Manchester United here, I'm bothered about England

He's supposedly out for up to eight weeks, which means he's out for the rest of the season.

But will he be back for the world Cup? my poor math skills worked out that he should be back during/after the world cup.

That's if the World Cup lasts for 2-3 weeks as I was told.

Can anyone confirm anything for me? Other than Deportivo are the biggest bunch of wanyne kers that I have seen in my entire life.

I'm not a happy bunny.
Wed 10/04/02 at 22:22
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Now, being a Man Utd fan, I am very unhappy about what happened. I respect Deportivo because they are a fantastic football team but these last two matches were simply a joke. True Keane wasnt fouled but the challenge undoubtedly could have made the injury worse. And Tristan's challenge was appaling.

What is it with them? They dont need to foul-they can beat almost any team ou there and they proved it by CRUSHING Arsenal to oblivion. They are professionals and today was just stupid...

The game was a cracking one but it was spoiled by those silly tackles. Scaloni's challenge was just pathetic and arghhh I aint gonna go on anymore....
Wed 10/04/02 at 22:16
Regular
World cup Final is on June 30th I think.

Thats Englands world cup chances well and truly over...
Wed 10/04/02 at 21:59
Regular
"es argh"
Well someone had to say it.

I'm not bothered about Manchester United here, I'm bothered about England

He's supposedly out for up to eight weeks, which means he's out for the rest of the season.

But will he be back for the world Cup? my poor math skills worked out that he should be back during/after the world cup.

That's if the World Cup lasts for 2-3 weeks as I was told.

Can anyone confirm anything for me? Other than Deportivo are the biggest bunch of wanyne kers that I have seen in my entire life.

I'm not a happy bunny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.