GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2 - Did you think it was good?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Sat 12/10/02 at 20:43
Regular
I have now completed Hitman 2 and i must say i'm pretty pleased with it. I did expect it to be a bit longer but it is quite good, plus i like going back to the other levels and playing them in a totally different way. Plus i like the idea where you have to earn each weapon where you have the finish the level with that weapon in your possesion for it to go into your weapon shed. I don't know whether many people got this game but those who did i wondered what you though of it?
Sat 12/10/02 at 20:43
I have now completed Hitman 2 and i must say i'm pretty pleased with it. I did expect it to be a bit longer but it is quite good, plus i like going back to the other levels and playing them in a totally different way. Plus i like the idea where you have to earn each weapon where you have the finish the level with that weapon in your possesion for it to go into your weapon shed. I don't know whether many people got this game but those who did i wondered what you though of it?
Sat 12/10/02 at 21:37
Yeah I thought that the game was ace. I have the first 1 on PC and I couldn't wait when I found out the 2nd 1 was coming out, I bought it on the day of release. I have also completed it and I still play the levels again trying different ways to do each level, thats 1 of the reasons I like the game so much because there are different ways to do each level by either being stealthy or go in guns blazing. I have all of the weapons apart from 3 and I know where 1 of them is but I can't get it and the other 2 I just don't have a clue where they are. I was wondering if any1 had all of the weapons and if u could help us out. 1 of them is the silenced ballers the other is the M4 and I dont know what the last 1 is but it goes under the M4 in your shed and looks sort of like a shotgun or an M1 Gerand (off medal of honour frontline on opening level) or summet. The M4 is on the intercept the motorcade level, the UN troops have it but I don't know how to get it off them. So if any1 has sum info on this i wud b extremely grateful.
Sun 13/10/02 at 18:37
I know how to get those guns but i can't. The silenced ballers you can get through earning the silent assassin ranking. This includes only killing you intended target or setting off any alarms which is extremly hard. To get the other gun you need which i think is a sawed-off shotgun yopu need to earn silent assassin again on a different level. The other gun (M42?)you need to earn like the rest. Do you know what the two weapons above the scalpel and combat knife is, or isn't it a weapon?
Sun 13/10/02 at 19:17
Regular
It is very good. I'm on the second mission.

Only just figured out how to zoom the Sniper Rifle in :-)
Sun 13/10/02 at 19:29
You mustn't of had it long, is that the park level because i like that one. Even out of the 21 missions in total i still like the mafia one the best (the first one) i have no idea because there are plenty of other ones which should be better but i just like that one loads and can play it all the time.
Mon 14/10/02 at 22:59
Can ne1 get that M4 coz I cant get it at all av got the silenced ballers and sawed-off shotgun by doing 2 gifferent levels in the 'silent assasin' rating but it didnt work 2 get the M4 when I did a third different level in 'silent assasin' rating n I made sure it wasnt 1 I ad dun b4 can somebody help?
Mon 14/10/02 at 23:35
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
R U guys all wimps or am I the only guy that is hardcore enough to be doing it on proffesional?.... And be honest.
Tue 15/10/02 at 20:08
hitman#47 wrote:
> Can ne1 get that M4 coz I cant get it at all av got the silenced
> ballers and sawed-off shotgun by doing 2 gifferent levels in the
> 'silent assasin' rating but it didnt work 2 get the M4 when I did a
> third different level in 'silent assasin' rating n I made sure it
> wasnt 1 I ad dun b4 can somebody help?

This is how to get the gun on the "Motercade Interseption" i think its called the UN troops are carrying M4's but however you can't kill them yourself as this will fail the mission so you have to rely on the off-chance that one off the enemy troops will kill a UN trooper and then go pick up his gun. Stupid right?
Tue 15/10/02 at 22:53
That sounds stupid but it just might work. Nice 1 m8 for the info. "agent under fire" how u doin in the gun collecting av u managed 2 get that sawed-off shotgun n has that thing with the UN troops actually worked 4 u. i must admit it is quite hard 2 get silent assasin rating, i wud suggest the easiest levels 2 get it on if ne1 is struggling is the "kirov park meeting" n that "graveyard shift" level, i also found it quite easy to get it on the "motorcade interseption" level aswell.
Tue 15/10/02 at 23:07
KIROV PARK MEETING: (silent assasin rating)

u start at your boat. quickly run toward your agency pickup get the car bombs n wait til the guard goes away. then go down that sewer next to the pickup n head 2 the far north sewer hatch. u will hav 2 get there fairly quickly. once at the top look on ur map n u will c the driver coming round the corner 2 take a slash, make sure he cant c u n wait till he goes towards the corner of the building n starts 2 pee. then sneek up behind him and use the anaesthetic (make sure u hold it in til it runs out otherwise he wil wake up). once he's unconcious take his clothes walk 2 the car plant the bomb on the car n walk off. next head back down the sewer n go 2 the very bottom sewer hatch. if its the correct one there will be a car on the top of it n u can just place the 2nd bomb underneath. All u do now is get back 2 your boat n wait till the guys leave the park n they will blow up when they get in their limo's. u shud then of achieved a "silent assasin" rating.

Hope this can be of some help 2 people.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.