GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Mon 14/10/02 at 20:39
Regular
Is it me or is no one talking about this game? I have just preordered my copy and i am very excited. What it has been delayed till the 1st of november and i literally just ordered it. -INSERT MANY RUDE WORDS HERE AND REPEAT THEM SLOWLY- damn them all. and the ps2 and xbox is the 18th.
Cries
cries.
The graphics and the whole game look class. its the reason why i bought 4 joypads. damn. i am gonna cry now.
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:14
Regular
ne ps2 ts2 or xbox ts2 owners know if the chinese level has survived, it rulz
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:12
Regular
i must win GADF at least 1s so that i can claim TS2 as a prize : ), either that or wait till christmas, im flat broke
timesplitters is better on the GC coz you can use the GC pad with it which is much better than any other pad, therefore it is better
Wed 23/10/02 at 00:58
"Uzi Lover"
Whatever GAME I go in round here they always have the Gamecube games at the back of the store alongside the Gameboy stuff and N64 etc.

They moved Dreamcast stuff to the back when that went downhill yet this time they've just put the GameCube there for some reason.
Wed 23/10/02 at 00:01
Regular
"Festivus!"
I was the first person to post in the Nintendo Forum today! YAY!
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:48
Regular
I don't think my local Game has sold any X-box related stuff for a few months. Theres always more x-box games on the rack than any other console, except they all have a layer of dust on them.

It's like politics, depends what area you live in.
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:44
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> David Doak said "Nintendo
> console's are our spiritual home".
>
> His name wouldn't have anything to with the Doctor you had to speak to
> in the facility on Goldeneye would it?
>
> Dr Doak I think he was called.

*claps slowly*

And yes, that was his face too..
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:05
Regular
Dringo wrote:
David Doak said "Nintendo
> console's are our spiritual home".

His name wouldn't have anything to with the Doctor you had to speak to in the facility on Goldeneye would it?

Dr Doak I think he was called.
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:49
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Does anyone know any real information on why it has been delayed for the Gamecube? And is the Gamecube version superior and if yes, how?
Sat 19/10/02 at 13:23
"Uzi Lover"
WOW Timesplitters 2 looks great, but, I hate those futuristic shooters they just don't appeal to me much. Every gun in them just seem's to shoot a different colour light.
Sat 19/10/02 at 13:13
Regular
The company behind Timesplitters 2 happen to be rather large Nintendo fans. As the head of the company David Doak said "Nintendo console's are our spiritual home". He wanted to use the Gamecubes flipper chip etc... yet being a PS2 port he couldnt yet they are using the advanced buffer etc... which means for us the game will run smoother and faster. Nevertheless Free Radical Design always planned to release all 3 simultanously yet the problem doesn't lie with them but with Nintendo.

Nintendo often take one week longer than everyone else to publish a game, due to the massive influx of games latley that is now 2 weeks. Turok Evolution suffered the same problem, which is why that was late. Timesplitters 2 is the best version on the cube, and the best shooter since Goldeneye.

Can it beat Nintendo's own game Eternal Darkness released on the same day????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.