GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ATTN: pb"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/08/06 at 19:23
Regular
pb are you in Spain? I thought you were in Exmouth, hope this is just temporary.

heh sorry reminded of a conversation I had with my girlfriend earlier. It seems in Singapore they pronounce it "tempo-lary" hehe.
Tue 08/08/06 at 03:16
Regular
The underlying racism from your posts are grating now. Tone it down.

Machie wrote:

there suppose to have the
> best airport in the world

It would also be wise to perfect command of your own, native language before mocking others. Thanks!
Tue 08/08/06 at 00:59
Regular
I haven't for 11 years :( that's why I'm up all night working so I can earn money and travel :D

Excluding two week long holidays in Exmouth, I haven't been on holiday since the mid 90ies. :'(
Tue 08/08/06 at 00:53
Regular
Bah, everyone's completely international.

I've not been out of the country in years :^(
Mon 07/08/06 at 22:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not angered, amused, and muchly so :-D
Mon 07/08/06 at 21:48
Regular
Oh that's nice :) wonder where you are, hopefully not a tourist area. I imagine some parts of Spain are ruined by some Brits on holiday.

Oh dear I fear you've angered Kawada now :S I'd like to go to New York sometime, I'll write up a whole essay for you Kawada, on what I thought of NY :)

I'll compare it with Singapore, they couldnt be more opposite.
Mon 07/08/06 at 21:40
"possibly impossible"
Didnīt really think that much of New York, Empire State was good, but apart from that...

And, yes, to answer the original mail, in Spain for a little, visiting the relatives. Very hot.
Mon 07/08/06 at 20:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Dr Jo wrote:
> Machie - is your girlfriend Singaporean? I love Singapore, we've
> been there loads, mostly with work, and it's the best city in the
> world!

Falsehood, New York is the best city in the world :-D
Mon 07/08/06 at 20:13
Regular
Dr Jo wrote:
> Changi Airport is great! In fact almost everything about
> Singapore is great. The night life is cool, and very safe (I
> happily walked back to my hotel alone at 1am), the food is
> lovely, and the shopping - well it's a national pastime.

Yes she'd often be out till past midnight and I'd be worried for her safty but it looks like it's completely safe there :) She's always saying that Shopping is Singapores national sport heh.

> If you're into politics - I find their politics fascintating, so
> different to the west in attitude (though I can't say I agree
> with it all).

I hear about it sometimes, like their drive to get people to stop using Singlish. Oh and this Gomez guy who wanted to be up for election but when he went to hand in his application he got distracted and then walked off with it. Then they had the CCTV footage of it as proof heh.

> While you're there you have to go up the Stamford tower and have
> a cocktail in the bar at the top - amazing views.

Sounds like a good idea :D I'm taking up travel photography so I'm hoping to get some good shots around Singapore. Wonder if I could take some good ones up the Stamford Tower.
Mon 07/08/06 at 20:10
Regular
Smedlos wrote:
> Currently I've got a 100% record after submitting 1 review and
> winning a GAD for it which must be the highest percentage :D
>
> May have another go though not had a new game in a while.

What was the review for? Shame they dont give GAD for reviews anymore, now it would be considered as a chat post. I suggested a review forum, which people thought was a good idea. but we needed 3 people to create it :( Was gonna have reviews for everything from games to home cinema systems.

ah well.
Mon 07/08/06 at 20:05
Regular
Changi Airport is great! In fact almost everything about Singapore is great. The night life is cool, and very safe (I happily walked back to my hotel alone at 1am), the food is lovely, and the shopping - well it's a national pastime.

If you're into politics - I find their politics fascintating, so different to the west in attitude (though I can't say I agree with it all).

While you're there you have to go up the Stamford tower and have a cocktail in the bar at the top - amazing views.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.