GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Breaking news: Wookiee uses his Xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Sat 19/10/02 at 13:51
Regular
Not that you care, but I bought TimeSplitters 2 for the Xbox yesterday, after playing the demo of the PS2 version last week.

Great game. I did consider changing it for the PS2 version, because to be honest, I prefer the DualShock2 controller - but decided against it.

But still... there you go.

That's all.
Fri 25/10/02 at 01:29
Oh sorry

*does the walk of shame(its like bruce forsyth walking while on speed :P)*
Fri 25/10/02 at 00:23
Regular
Notice the 'but' in that sentence, Silent...
Thu 24/10/02 at 23:25
Erm they aint scary mate?
Thu 24/10/02 at 17:30
Regular
I want a scary game, but i might go for Timesplitters 2 or Hitman 2.
Wed 23/10/02 at 22:43
Yes I have it is extremly unnerving
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:52
Regular
garbe123 wrote:
> Mantis there is a game on the Xbox which is like DMC and it is due out
> late this/early next year. It's called Ninja Gaiden and its developed
> by the same people who made Dead or Alive 3 (Team Ninja). If you have
> the Xbox Live DVD there is quite a bit of extensive footage in that,
> otherwie get over to IGN and download yourself a video. Anyway back I
> go to Hitman 2 :)

Ninja Gaiden looks meaty, Watched the trailer on the DVD a while back....
Wed 23/10/02 at 13:01
Regular
Silent85 have you got Silent Hill 2? I got it last weekend (thanks SR :) and its a superb game! The graphics are lush and the sounds (in 5.1) are very spooky. When walking along a path at the begining of the game the surround speakers rustled giving you the effect that someone is following you. I am juggling between that and Hitman 2 at the moment so I am having quite a good time :)

Mantis there is a game on the Xbox which is like DMC and it is due out late this/early next year. It's called Ninja Gaiden and its developed by the same people who made Dead or Alive 3 (Team Ninja). If you have the Xbox Live DVD there is quite a bit of extensive footage in that, otherwie get over to IGN and download yourself a video. Anyway back I go to Hitman 2 :)
Tue 22/10/02 at 23:27
Silent Hill series is my favourite series apart from the gta series
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:05
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
GTA3 aside, Devil May Cry is my favourite PS2 game.

I don't own it, but when my friend rented it a while back I was extremely impressed with it. One game I'd love to see on Xbox.
Tue 22/10/02 at 11:49
Regular
I agree the new screen-shots look amazing, its just a shame about the boring and repetitive gameplay. I got the first Devil May Cry for christmas last year and although it was fast and exciting the game got very boring far too quickly. They said it was Resident Evil but very fast but I found the puzzles basic and not of a Resident Evil or Silent Hill difficulty. Anyway that by the by, the screen-shots looks great and it should be a good title for the PS2 next year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.