GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some Hints/Cheats For MGS2!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/03/02 at 10:29
Regular
Hi, Its me again, Toni Cabriani (Toni Cab) i know you havent seen me for a long time and im sure you are dissapointed that i am back after all.

***BOO!***

Anyway, i am asking for cheats and hints for Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.
The part i am stuck at is when you have too save the president, after you have found Ames. I am on the bridge from Shell 1- Shell 2 and there are Semtex alarms all around me.
When you walk down the short set of stairs there are 2 alarms and there controls on the left, i have shot the controls on them two. Now, directly in front of me there is a large thing coming out with a control panel there as well, i have shot that one now. But when i walk past the ones i have shot the whole bridge blows up!Wher is the hidden Semtex! Please give me some advice.

Toni Cab ;)
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:42
its the PSG1 and i think is in strut E or F,ask Pliskin he will tell you
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:38
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Toni Cabriani wrote:
> ok, anyway, were is the sniper rifle, i havent looked for it yet but it is best
> too know before.

It is in the warehouse, on the upper level, in one of the rooms.
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:35
ok, anyway, were is the sniper rifle, i havent looked for it yet but it is best too know before.
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:29
Regular
"Hmmm....."
i think its the PG-.... something.
just have a look around where someone told you that you will find it and there you go.
you'll have to take some of the penzetamine when you are snipering too because the gun starts to go all over the place and you dont want to shoot the semtex now do you?
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:29
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
There's a control directly above you, turn around and look above the door. There is also one hiding behind seagull's to the bottom-right. You are best off using the sniper rifle. It is possible to use the socom to get all the control boxes apart from the one on the cypher, but as you know, it is easier with the sniper.
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:24
it could bu its accuracy is a bit off,your best using the sniper
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:20
im not MGS2 at the moment, anyway, i havent got the sniper yet, would the AK-74U do the job?
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:17
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Have you done the snipering yet?
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:15
Hm, i dont know about it
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:14
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hal Emmerich?
Rosemary?
Raiden?
J.G. Pliskin?
Fatman?
Vamp?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.