GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some Hints/Cheats For MGS2!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/03/02 at 10:29
Regular
Hi, Its me again, Toni Cabriani (Toni Cab) i know you havent seen me for a long time and im sure you are dissapointed that i am back after all.

***BOO!***

Anyway, i am asking for cheats and hints for Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.
The part i am stuck at is when you have too save the president, after you have found Ames. I am on the bridge from Shell 1- Shell 2 and there are Semtex alarms all around me.
When you walk down the short set of stairs there are 2 alarms and there controls on the left, i have shot the controls on them two. Now, directly in front of me there is a large thing coming out with a control panel there as well, i have shot that one now. But when i walk past the ones i have shot the whole bridge blows up!Wher is the hidden Semtex! Please give me some advice.

Toni Cab ;)
Sat 30/03/02 at 10:29
Hi, Its me again, Toni Cabriani (Toni Cab) i know you havent seen me for a long time and im sure you are dissapointed that i am back after all.

***BOO!***

Anyway, i am asking for cheats and hints for Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.
The part i am stuck at is when you have too save the president, after you have found Ames. I am on the bridge from Shell 1- Shell 2 and there are Semtex alarms all around me.
When you walk down the short set of stairs there are 2 alarms and there controls on the left, i have shot the controls on them two. Now, directly in front of me there is a large thing coming out with a control panel there as well, i have shot that one now. But when i walk past the ones i have shot the whole bridge blows up!Wher is the hidden Semtex! Please give me some advice.

Toni Cab ;)
Sat 30/03/02 at 10:33
Regular
Use your sniper, and where the flag is flying keep on shooting it, and eventually the wind should blow the flag, so you can see the semtex.

It's hard to explain
Sat 30/03/02 at 10:33
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
you have to go back to either strut E or F so you can go into one of the rooms and get the sniper riffle. once youve got that you can shoot all of the censors. HINT: theres one behind you on top of the door and theres one on the cypher flying around. hope this helps ;')
Sat 30/03/02 at 10:40
Regular
Just spend time looking everywhere, once you've got all of them a video will come up

good luck
Sat 30/03/02 at 10:54
Regular
"Hmmm....."
There are the obvious ones that you can see in first person or whatever and then theres some hidden ones.
Theres one on the cypher, one behind the flag and one right above you (if you turn around and look up you may see it).
I think theres about 10.
Yes, im sure that theres 10.

If you ring the colonel he may say that you still havent done them all so just look around and you will find them.
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:09
Thanks you lot, by the way, as i am getting a little tired of GTA3 i was thinking of changing my SR name, i am thinking about it
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:10
Regular
"Hmmm....."
How about Colonel Campbell then seeing as though you are on MGS2 now?
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:14
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hal Emmerich?
Rosemary?
Raiden?
J.G. Pliskin?
Fatman?
Vamp?
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:15
Hm, i dont know about it
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:17
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Have you done the snipering yet?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.