GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What things are you looking most forward to in Vice City?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Fri 25/10/02 at 02:08
Regular
Mine is motorbikes and the plain freedom again and how the 80's will play a part in the humour
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:52
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
new it i no quite a bit the windscreen aspect is amazing thats a step in the rite direction.motorbikes copters.nice
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:50
and pop your tires
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:45
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
not jst that the people have better AI too not just the cops so they do a lot more including having a route of where to go or somethin.
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:40
yea the police run after muggers other than you :D
Sun 27/10/02 at 22:27
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
I jst heard some news of gtavc an the ppl r way more personalised just check out the site thats on the other gta topic.
Sun 27/10/02 at 20:01
heheheheh me too
Sun 27/10/02 at 19:37
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Puddleface wrote:
> Im looking forward to playing it for 24 hours straight.

That sounds good, think ill do that to.
Sun 27/10/02 at 19:33
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I'm looking foward to actully playing it rather than people telling me
> how great it's going to be.
> Just under 2 weeks to go. Can't we be exited quietly. I'd like to be
> suprised by what I play, not have everything told to me beforehand.
> I want it to be better than I thought, not exactly like I was told.

The funny thing is this happened with gta3 and no matter how much I was told nothing could prepare me for what I felt and experienced when I finally got the game
Sat 26/10/02 at 22:51
Regular
"Max Power"
13 days to go till everone will have it aparently ever store is ordering at least 1,000 copies
Sat 26/10/02 at 21:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
There is actually. I've been in. Bought some linen, some nice casual garments and some curtain tie-backs. All for the reasonable price of $7.95.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.