GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SECRET THINGS ON SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MEELE!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros Melee'.
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:04
Regular
if you want to know secret things on melle the i know loads like secret sign or flat pickachu and many other things like solutions for events or meeles or home run contest to locate trophies just ask away if you have any secrets then i would really like for you to share them with me because i have had the game since when it came out *around the 24th of may* *and have compleated it* and would like to know if there are any other secrets in the game i would like to know of them if you have any problems or questions then just ask away or if you would like to know some secrets or if you want to know how to get something like a trophie happy gaming now

POLL: WHAT IS THE BETTER CONSOLE
X-BOX
GAMECUBE
PLAYSTATION 2
PLAYSTATION
PC
GAMEBOY
GAMEBOY COLOUR
GAMEBOY ADVANCED

MY VOTE IS GAMECUBE
IS YOU WISH TO TAKE PART IN THIS POLL THEN IN A POST TYPE WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:29
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
"The Eliminator" wrote:
> Oh my oh my, that was his first ever post on dis forum.

I bet ya could tell without looking at the stats too!
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
"The Eliminator" wrote:
> Oh my oh my, that was his first ever post on dis forum.

I bet ya could tell without looking at the stats too!
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:24
"The Will of D."
Oh my oh my, that was his first ever post on dis forum.
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
You post hints & cheats on www.ukcheat.com or www.ukhints.com for a chance to win the GAD prize mate.

Also, dont try and do the "which consol is the best" thing. When ANYONE joins they do it and think they are original, beleive me, its not!
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:04
"Gimme The Triforce"
if you want to know secret things on melle the i know loads like secret sign or flat pickachu and many other things like solutions for events or meeles or home run contest to locate trophies just ask away if you have any secrets then i would really like for you to share them with me because i have had the game since when it came out *around the 24th of may* *and have compleated it* and would like to know if there are any other secrets in the game i would like to know of them if you have any problems or questions then just ask away or if you would like to know some secrets or if you want to know how to get something like a trophie happy gaming now

POLL: WHAT IS THE BETTER CONSOLE
X-BOX
GAMECUBE
PLAYSTATION 2
PLAYSTATION
PC
GAMEBOY
GAMEBOY COLOUR
GAMEBOY ADVANCED

MY VOTE IS GAMECUBE
IS YOU WISH TO TAKE PART IN THIS POLL THEN IN A POST TYPE WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.