GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SECRET THINGS ON SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MEELE!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros Melee'.
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:04
Regular
if you want to know secret things on melle the i know loads like secret sign or flat pickachu and many other things like solutions for events or meeles or home run contest to locate trophies just ask away if you have any secrets then i would really like for you to share them with me because i have had the game since when it came out *around the 24th of may* *and have compleated it* and would like to know if there are any other secrets in the game i would like to know of them if you have any problems or questions then just ask away or if you would like to know some secrets or if you want to know how to get something like a trophie happy gaming now

POLL: WHAT IS THE BETTER CONSOLE
X-BOX
GAMECUBE
PLAYSTATION 2
PLAYSTATION
PC
GAMEBOY
GAMEBOY COLOUR
GAMEBOY ADVANCED

MY VOTE IS GAMECUBE
IS YOU WISH TO TAKE PART IN THIS POLL THEN IN A POST TYPE WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:04
"Gimme The Triforce"
if you want to know secret things on melle the i know loads like secret sign or flat pickachu and many other things like solutions for events or meeles or home run contest to locate trophies just ask away if you have any secrets then i would really like for you to share them with me because i have had the game since when it came out *around the 24th of may* *and have compleated it* and would like to know if there are any other secrets in the game i would like to know of them if you have any problems or questions then just ask away or if you would like to know some secrets or if you want to know how to get something like a trophie happy gaming now

POLL: WHAT IS THE BETTER CONSOLE
X-BOX
GAMECUBE
PLAYSTATION 2
PLAYSTATION
PC
GAMEBOY
GAMEBOY COLOUR
GAMEBOY ADVANCED

MY VOTE IS GAMECUBE
IS YOU WISH TO TAKE PART IN THIS POLL THEN IN A POST TYPE WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
You post hints & cheats on www.ukcheat.com or www.ukhints.com for a chance to win the GAD prize mate.

Also, dont try and do the "which consol is the best" thing. When ANYONE joins they do it and think they are original, beleive me, its not!
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:24
"The Will of D."
Oh my oh my, that was his first ever post on dis forum.
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
"The Eliminator" wrote:
> Oh my oh my, that was his first ever post on dis forum.

I bet ya could tell without looking at the stats too!
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:29
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
"The Eliminator" wrote:
> Oh my oh my, that was his first ever post on dis forum.

I bet ya could tell without looking at the stats too!
Sat 26/10/02 at 20:00
Regular
hmmm.... i didn't dop that when i joined, it's stoopid neway SNES rulz
Sun 27/10/02 at 20:07
"Gimme The Triforce"
OK SO NO 1 IS NOT REALLY INTRESTED IN THE SECRETS SO HERE ARE A FEW THAT I KNOW OF TO GIVE YOU SOME GAMING PLEASURE!!!

1) Flat pickachu and pichu to see flat pickachu or pichu make pickachu/pichu go up to a crate/barrel/ballon and make him pick it up then you will hear a funny noise that he makes then he will go flat

2) Secret sign to see a secret sign that sais danger go to the mushroom kingdom 2 stage and when you start press START and turn round and you will see a sign that sais DANGER

3) Mega giant mario to see mario giant go to the item select scrren and change the item appearance to very high and de-select all of the items except the super mushroom and go to any stage as mario and get a super mushroom on the giant meele and then tuant by the D pad and mario will grow mega huge

4) Play as a bunny When you are on any stage playing as kirby look around for a bunny hood and put it on then press START and look at kirby and you see that he will resemble a bunny

5) play as a hare *other type of bunny* when playing as jigglypuff on any stage look around for a bunny hood and make him put it on then press start and look at jigglypuff and you will see that he resembles a hare

and here is a tricky thing that has puzzeled many people HOW TO GET THE SAND BAG OVER 400m

well i know of several ways

1) as fox continuasly press the B button and and when there is about 3s left grab the bat and whack the sand bag it should go over 400m

2) as ganondorf grab the bat and do the UP A attack four time and then whack it with the bat in the air it will go flying well over 500m

3) as yoshi grab the bat the jump then quickly press DOWN and A and do this till it has about 100% *if you can* then whack the bag and it will zoom away from you

*also if you get the sand bag over 300m you will get a sand bag trophie*
if you want help for other parts of the game simply ask and you shall get an answer or ask for other secret things
*plus this is to the person who said that SNES rocks well it does I had one for ages and it STILL! is my favourite console to this date*
Sun 27/10/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Festivus!"
A GAD Ateempt? I bet.. But nevermind, lets just laugh! HAHAHA
Sun 27/10/02 at 23:04
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
*walks quickly out of this topic*
Mon 28/10/02 at 20:26
"Gimme The Triforce"
ok if you people wont pay any notice of my tips im giving out to you people so basicly this board is really a waste of space so why did you people even bother to reply to this topic if you wern't intrested in what i have to say or even about my cheats , hints , guids and secrets about the game so basicly you have wasted your time even going on this topic * and this is to the person who said *walks out on this topic* i just dont understand why you arn't intrested it took me ages to discover all what i found out and no one won't give a whoot about it so just dont bother to reply to my stopic if you arn't intrested about me , my cheats , my secrets , my hints or anything about this topic then just dont bother to post because it's a waste of my time looking its a waste of your time *the people posting on this topic board* and so you have wasted some of your time *it dont bother me* so just dont post IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS TOPIC TO SAY! thankyou for listening to my complaint please dont make me have to do it again because its boaring arguing because i dont like it

NINTENDO RULES!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.