GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident evil and the zombies we love"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Tue 29/10/02 at 17:39
Regular
We love zombies and any undead creature that dares to try to kill us when we have a rocketlauncher with unlimited ammo but does that spoil things?
Sat 02/11/02 at 19:11
el_cool_magnifico wrote:
> the game is terrible along with those minging polish chicks in the
> movie.

No offence but you suck the game rules and the movies are good even thou i have only seen Flux's downloaded one.

Those polish chicks as you call them are cool they kick some serious zombie a**.
Sat 02/11/02 at 15:35
the game is terrible along with those minging polish chicks in the movie.
Sat 02/11/02 at 15:10
well i admit it was about 10-20 but if u count going to jess and lauras each time.

thanks buzzman tell Flux he sucks its true its true
Sat 02/11/02 at 12:29
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Flux wrote:
> By the way Ben, this forum is NOT across the globe, just the UK...

No it isn't.
Sat 02/11/02 at 11:33
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
At least I'm not a little private :P

And we knocked on more than four houses...more like 10-20...
Fri 01/11/02 at 18:08
whoops forgot to kill you.

What a great hallowen me and Flux had we went to 4 houses then chated to some girls we know our mate asks if this girl is wearing panties she says yes and Flux starts dancing sainging"shes in her panties".

Flux is extremly wierd belive me I know.

I promote Flux to Major......Major ***hole.
Wed 30/10/02 at 22:57
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
When it was three against me, you beat me by one point. Kinda shows my talent, eh?

And you never "killed me" at school. Git :D
Tue 29/10/02 at 21:19
I know iam pure ownage but you do put up a fight when its 3 against me but i prevale and kick all ur bums lol

Gaiden has men zombies, girl zombiess, zombies with walking sticks and a thing that has tentacules comeing out of his stomach.

I shall never stop my Mel Broks quotes never haha :p.

I shall kill u at school!
Tue 29/10/02 at 20:46
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I don't suck at AUF (Wiedhersen, Pet :P), I'm better than Russ :)

You can 0wn me, but I can 0wn Russel, and Adam, and Peter etc...

Why do you want me to enlighten you about Resi enemies? You have 1, 2 and CVX. What else do you need to know? :P

Oh, what enemies does Gaiden have?

And stop it with the Mel Brooks quotes! :P
Tue 29/10/02 at 20:41
I know i admit it i have an AR2.

But i dont cheat sometimes....well most of the time i do but thats not the point.

FLUX SUCKS ON JAMES BOND: AGENT UNDER FIRE

Now wot other enemys are there on resi inlighten me.

Take Flux away put him in the tower of London make him part of the tour and all the toilets in the land shall be called Flux.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.