GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident evil and the zombies we love"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Tue 29/10/02 at 17:39
Regular
We love zombies and any undead creature that dares to try to kill us when we have a rocketlauncher with unlimited ammo but does that spoil things?
Tue 29/10/02 at 17:39
We love zombies and any undead creature that dares to try to kill us when we have a rocketlauncher with unlimited ammo but does that spoil things?
Tue 29/10/02 at 17:47
Yes. It would be much less scarier if we had infinite health/massive gun whatever than say, a weedy pistol with two bullets left. That's why Resident Evil is so scary when playing it - I've noticed that having a full clip in my pistol was much better than having 2 or 3 rounds left.
Tue 29/10/02 at 17:54
True but sometimes it is obvious you need to cheat when you walk into a room with a combat kinfe and you are poisioned when you save it you need infinate health and a huge gun to obliterate anybody.

Has anyone ere got code v x? and anyone dared to get gaiden for the gameboy lol?
Tue 29/10/02 at 17:59
Not necessarily. You can just run past the zombie, unless we're talking about the ones which actually run and take a swipe at you.
Tue 29/10/02 at 20:17
or the dogs they are fast but what other beasts are there exept dogs,zombies and those little long armed things.

This question goes accross the globe ANSWER ME!!!!!!
Tue 29/10/02 at 20:32
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
resi fans wrote:
> True but sometimes it is obvious you need to cheat when you walk into
> a room with a combat kinfe and you are poisioned when you save it you
> need infinate health and a huge gun to obliterate anybody.

You would know, eh Ben? :P
>
> Has anyone ere got code v x? and anyone dared to get gaiden for the
> gameboy lol?

I have CVX, as you should know, and Gaiden sounds like a steaming pile of pap...

By the way Ben, this forum is NOT across the globe, just the UK...
Tue 29/10/02 at 20:41
I know i admit it i have an AR2.

But i dont cheat sometimes....well most of the time i do but thats not the point.

FLUX SUCKS ON JAMES BOND: AGENT UNDER FIRE

Now wot other enemys are there on resi inlighten me.

Take Flux away put him in the tower of London make him part of the tour and all the toilets in the land shall be called Flux.
Tue 29/10/02 at 20:46
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I don't suck at AUF (Wiedhersen, Pet :P), I'm better than Russ :)

You can 0wn me, but I can 0wn Russel, and Adam, and Peter etc...

Why do you want me to enlighten you about Resi enemies? You have 1, 2 and CVX. What else do you need to know? :P

Oh, what enemies does Gaiden have?

And stop it with the Mel Brooks quotes! :P
Tue 29/10/02 at 21:19
I know iam pure ownage but you do put up a fight when its 3 against me but i prevale and kick all ur bums lol

Gaiden has men zombies, girl zombiess, zombies with walking sticks and a thing that has tentacules comeing out of his stomach.

I shall never stop my Mel Broks quotes never haha :p.

I shall kill u at school!
Wed 30/10/02 at 22:57
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
When it was three against me, you beat me by one point. Kinda shows my talent, eh?

And you never "killed me" at school. Git :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.