GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ico"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/03/02 at 09:44
Regular
For some reason this morning I received a playable demo of Ico in the post from Sopny, along with the official magazine review and a little game. I just want to know - anyone have Ico and would recommend it? I am thinking of getting it but would like to hear the views of people that have actually played it

thanks
Fri 29/03/02 at 00:05
Regular
im getting this soon
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:34
Regular
...Still waiting for my copy of ICO to arrive.... *sigh* .... *going insane* ....
Wed 27/03/02 at 18:16
rob_skater wrote:
> oasismark wrote:
> Does anyone who is playing ICO have any tactics for
> killin those black things?
> the second time we see them, I get knocked down
> once and the girl is gone!! it's
> so frustrating.

Mark

My tactic was
> to keep holding Yorda's hand when they appear, that way they can't get at her
> because your in the way! The combat in Ico is a bit of a pain but once you get a
> decent sword it becomes a lot easier, the weaker enemies will go down in one
> combo!

the enemies arent that bad - they are very persistent and since i still only have a stick the bigger flying ones are quite tough. I would strongly recommend this game to anyone who likes fantsy games with puzzles. The visuals are amazing and it makes you think a bit - read my review on it for further info.
Wed 27/03/02 at 17:17
i never heard of ico what is it? whats it like?
Wed 27/03/02 at 15:49
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
oasismark wrote:
> Does anyone who is playing ICO have any tactics for killin those black things?
> the second time we see them, I get knocked down once and the girl is gone!! it's
> so frustrating.

Mark

My tactic was to keep holding Yorda's hand when they appear, that way they can't get at her because your in the way! The combat in Ico is a bit of a pain but once you get a decent sword it becomes a lot easier, the weaker enemies will go down in one combo!
Wed 27/03/02 at 15:30
Regular
I claimed it as my GAD, and I'm still waiting..... Come on SR!
I played the demo and it was just how I'd thought it would be. Can't wait to play it - (when it arrives).

*nudges SR*
Wed 27/03/02 at 15:17
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I played the demo, and was sucked in. I've claimed it for gad! It looks great!

:)
Wed 27/03/02 at 15:16
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Does anyone who is playing ICO have any tactics for killin those black things? the second time we see them, I get knocked down once and the girl is gone!! it's so frustrating.

Mark
Wed 27/03/02 at 07:33
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I haven't reallyp played it yet, but it looks fantastic!
Wed 27/03/02 at 07:13
Regular
Thanks everyone...that's my mind made up

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.