GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ico"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/03/02 at 09:44
Regular
For some reason this morning I received a playable demo of Ico in the post from Sopny, along with the official magazine review and a little game. I just want to know - anyone have Ico and would recommend it? I am thinking of getting it but would like to hear the views of people that have actually played it

thanks
Sat 23/03/02 at 09:44
Regular
For some reason this morning I received a playable demo of Ico in the post from Sopny, along with the official magazine review and a little game. I just want to know - anyone have Ico and would recommend it? I am thinking of getting it but would like to hear the views of people that have actually played it

thanks
Sat 23/03/02 at 10:30
Regular
I haven't purchased it yet, but I'm going to either today or on Monday.
I'll let you know my thoughts when I've played it a bit.
I'm really looking forward to this game.
Sat 23/03/02 at 11:39
Regular
I played an import copy, and it is excellent, if a little frustrating at certain points.
I reviewed it too.
Sat 23/03/02 at 12:24
Regular
I claimed Ico for my GAD, but it hasn't arrived yet. Every review I've read, whether on SR or elsewhere, give it top marks.
Sat 23/03/02 at 13:23
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> I played an import copy, and it is excellent, if a little frustrating at certain
> points.
I reviewed it too.

Yeah, I read it, well done on the GAD
Sun 24/03/02 at 10:20
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I bought ICO on Friday. It's probably my favourite game on PS2, it's absolute class!

The puzzles are challenging and the graphics are better than anything I've seen on X-Box. The only downer so far is the combat, it's a little bit boring!
Sun 24/03/02 at 13:01
Regular
"Bah"
i got sent a free copy in the post on saturday from sony and its pretty good
Tue 26/03/02 at 18:00
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I've just finished Ico.

It has the best ending EVER, prepare to be amazed! This is the best game on PS2 by a long way, forget MGS2.

You must buy this game!!!!!!
Tue 26/03/02 at 18:38
Regular
"Whatever!"
I love this game - Havent completed it yet but am really enjoying it!! One of the best games Ive played in a while!!
Tue 26/03/02 at 21:12
Regular
I love the demo in OPS2 and i am seriously considering trading my MGS2 game in for the game, it is soo clever

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.