GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Mario Galaxy"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Galaxy'.
Mon 12/11/07 at 19:58
Regular
Has anyone else pre-ordered it yet?

I hope it's not as over-rated as most modern games. The idea of orchestrated tunes has me wet though. (My tongue)
Wed 21/11/07 at 14:51
"possibly impossible"
Amazon say there have been big delays and someone else I know is waiting for one that got dispatched at the same time.

I just want to play the game :(
Wed 21/11/07 at 14:05
Regular
"Hello?"
pb wrote:
> Still waiting :(

Methinks the postie nabed it!
Wed 21/11/07 at 12:33
"possibly impossible"
Still waiting :(
Wed 21/11/07 at 12:03
Regular
"THFC"
after playing for a few more hours in on about 47 stars, does anyone know how many stars required to complete, i have still not hit that much of a challenege, i have died several times but thats cos im one of those people who has to do a level as quick as possible and end up falling off lol
Mon 19/11/07 at 21:09
"possibly impossible"
Still no parcel from Amazon. It has to be here tomorrow else I'll tear my hair out...
Mon 19/11/07 at 14:39
Regular
"THFC"
I have only got 27 stars at the moment, but there does not seem to be much of a challenge so far. But the game is so fun and beautiful to play it hasn't bothered me yet, as i know it will beomce slightly more difficult later on.

I found the controls a bit weird at first but after an hour they became fine.

I am having a lot of fun playing this and its the classic:
"i'll just get one more star then turn it off" 5 stars later you think, d'oh!
Sun 18/11/07 at 21:10
Regular
Hm, what exactly are these items you speak of?

Speaking of finishing games, I just finished Zelda almost a year after I bought it ^-^ It felt and looked horrible after playing Mario.
Fri 16/11/07 at 00:01
"possibly impossible"
Sounds like it's a game designed to be quite easy to get through if you just play from beginning to end, but is designed to test you if you go for all the stars and bonus items.

ie: you get out what you put in to the game.
Thu 15/11/07 at 22:28
Regular
The music is f***ing fabulous but it's proving to be a bit easy so far.
Thu 15/11/07 at 20:44
"possibly impossible"
Mine's just been sent, so srill have to wait a few days.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.