GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another deep question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/11/02 at 20:48
Regular
What guitars do you guys have if you have one, Electric guitars that is, I have a classic 1980 fender telecaster now worth £1000 its cherry red, beautiful, and everyone I've showed it to wants it. MMM fender lickin' good. And a fender 15R amp

So, what guitars do you have and what amps?
Fri 15/11/02 at 12:19
Customised Kramer barretta (proper US version) Vintage LesPaul Humbucker at the bridge, body routed and a DiMarzio twin rail fitted. Floyd Rose, Charvel neck, Ibanez machine heads.
Fri 15/11/02 at 12:14
"Darkness, always"
Far more of you have guitars than I would have expected, which leads me to believe that most of you, like my flatmate, bought them thinking you would one day set the world alight with skills you would teach yourself, and now they gather dust n the corner of your room.

But you'll never store it anywhere, God no. You might play it sometime, and besides, you look cool of you have a guitar in your room.

Pfff
Fri 15/11/02 at 11:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I've got quite a few guitars that I've acquired over the years. Here they are:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ (space) paul.whiston/guitars.html
Fri 15/11/02 at 11:03
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I've got a custominsed 1977 fender bass (worth about £2000) that is based on a fender Jazz but with a short neck for girly players. I've also got a crappy squire electric guitar, a classical acoustic guitar and a steel strung bass (good make but I can't remember which). Got some amps and stuff too, but I haven't touched any of them for about 4 years :D
Fri 15/11/02 at 11:00
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I have a Fender Squier Jagmaster - sorta a cross between a Jaguar and a Jazzmmaster - Cost me £200. Yeah, I know it's a Squier, but they vary in quality, and I think I picked up a really good one.
I reaaalllly want a Telecaster custom, and I wanna have it routed for humbuckers.
I also have this crappy Yamaha Ibanez-copy, which has a not-so-good neck, so I might just buy a tele-neck for it when I track one down on ebay.

Oh, and yes, we should have a gee-tar forum!
Fri 15/11/02 at 10:46
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I have a black Ibanez SR485 5 string bass in black with an active pickup conversion which is absolute sex, and before that I had an Aria Pro 2 4 string in blue, which I still have and love.

I also have a bass that I made the body myself for my gcse d&t, a yamaha pacifica guitar and an acoustic.
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:11
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
12 would do just fine, are you in poseesion of 12 bananas gerrid?
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Twelve bananas perhaps?
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:06
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
a very sinister plan, gerrid, involving 3 guitars, 5 amps, and 2 monkeys in see through dual coloured balls. And lots of bananas
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Is a plan forming in your mind, torticollis?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.