GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE? Console Vote"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/03/02 at 00:38
Regular
Which is your favorite of these listed consoles?

a) GameCube

b)Xbox

c)Playstaion 2

d) Game Boy Advance

e) Playstation 1

f) Game Boy Colour

g) Game Boy (includes Game Boy Pocket)

h) Nintendo 64

i)Super Nintendo

j) Other (I know there are a few more but I can't think of them right this second)
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:41
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
I would definetly go for the GC if i didn't already have a PS2 although the X-box has halo that's probly the only appealing thing about it whereas the GC is cheap and i'm sure it will bring out a lot of games as good or even better than Halo. I may be tempted to buy one myself but keeping my PS2
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:30
Regular
"Bah"
u must be a good reviewer 2 win so may GAD.ive tried so hard but only one once. i just wanna win one more time! :)
Yer but halo is soooo tempting!
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:26
Regular
GC mate, look at my choice, go for GC
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:26
Regular
GC mate, look at my hoice, go for GC
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Bah"
cos im thinking of getting one of the other consoles!
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:22
Regular
So why the tagline Judge?
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:20
Regular
"Bah"
PS2, although Halo looks meaty
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:07
Regular
I don't want to sit on the fence but I will anyway...

PS2 and Gamecube
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:42
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Gamecube !!!
Thu 04/04/02 at 14:24
I'm gonna have to go with the XBox. It has only been out for a couple of weeks and the game lineup is immense. Halo is a look into the future of gaming, and it pi**es all over the PS2 and Gamecube in terms of graphics.

I accept the PS2 has a lot of games, but so it should have, it's been out a lot longer than the XBox. But people claiming the Gamecube is their favourite console? Unless you all buy import consoles then I have absolutely no idea what the basis of this statement.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.