GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"harry potter and the chamber off secrets"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets'.
Thu 21/11/02 at 14:54
Regular
Could anyone tell me how to beat the big snake in the girls toilet i have picked up the sword and have hit it a couple of time and still the red bar wont move to say its been hurt any ideas please
Thu 21/11/02 at 14:54
Regular
Could anyone tell me how to beat the big snake in the girls toilet i have picked up the sword and have hit it a couple of time and still the red bar wont move to say its been hurt any ideas please
Thu 21/11/02 at 15:02
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Have you tried the hints section?
Thu 21/11/02 at 15:38
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
"Could anyone tell me how to beat the big snake in the girls toilet"

I would like to answer this but there may be children reading.
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:23
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Darwood - very funny :))

Jo - try gamefaqs.com there will be a in depth guide on there.
Fri 22/11/02 at 10:06
Regular
Mr H wrote:
> Darwood - very funny :))
>
> Jo - try gamefaqs.com there will be a in depth guide on there.
I have tryed there no help though.I think the game might be a dud so im gonna take it back and get another copy it seems to get stuck or i just might be no good at it we will see. Thanks for the info though
Fri 22/11/02 at 11:16
I'm stuck there aswell. I don't know if you need to hit a few times in a row as he seems to change colour a bit when you try it. If you find out - let me know!!
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:45
I'm having the exact same problem.

The "walkthrough" section has a listing for this game, but it's for the PC, so I'm thinking it won't help that much.

The only thing I've gotten so far from other people is that you have to hit the snake when its mouth is open, however I've tried this over and over and over and over and NOTHING seems to hurt it.

I target it with R1, and the circle appears around its mouth, I hit one of the buttons (circle, square or triangle) to hit it, and it's head goes back and it screams, but no damage is done.

If anyone can help I'd be delighted to know.
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:52
i got the Philosophers stone last Christmas and completed it in a week.
Fri 22/11/02 at 21:48
Regular
I have a new copy and i still cant do it any help would be greatly appreciated
Fri 22/11/02 at 21:53
Regular
Maddaleigh wrote:
> I'm having the exact same problem.
>
> The "walkthrough" section has a listing for this game, but
> it's for the PC, so I'm thinking it won't help that much.
>
> The only thing I've gotten so far from other people is that you have
> to hit the snake when its mouth is open, however I've tried this over
> and over and over and over and NOTHING seems to hurt it.
>
> I target it with R1, and the circle appears around its mouth, I hit
> one of the buttons (circle, square or triangle) to hit it, and it's
> head goes back and it screams, but no damage is done.
>
> If anyone can help I'd be delighted to know.

How annoying is this it says 3 years and over on the box i am 31 and still cant do it i think i will complain to the game manufacturers. They might be able to shed some light on it. Heres hopeing anyway. I will let you know what they say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.