GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's in your fridge?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/10/07 at 12:52
"possibly impossible"
Have a camera or phone?

Why not show us the contents of your fridge?

We could have a go at identifying the food stuffs within or just commenting on your diet.
Mon 22/10/07 at 18:08
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Haha. :-)
Mon 22/10/07 at 19:25
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
There's loads in our fridge - ranging from the usual milk, eggs, veg and stuff like pasta and meat/chicken etc
There's also a big bag of maltesers and minstrels and a few chunky kit kats.
Mon 22/10/07 at 19:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just the usual really - milk, eggs, bacon and a bit of veg.

We don't really stuff the fridge to the brim with food just get stuff as and when we need it and it's rarely more than half full.

Now the freezer is another thing - we need to defrost it but are scared as to what we might find........
Tue 23/10/07 at 10:26
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Love that invisible sandwich picture :) Woo, my fridge is still rubbish, now only two bottles of soft drink and some salad cream! My freezer is even better, vodka, ouzo, ice cubes, sliced lemons and sliced limes! Cmon! :D
Tue 23/10/07 at 11:13
"possibly impossible"
Argh! I forgot to take a pick this morning.

From memory:
Milk (4 pints each of full fat and Semi)
Garlic sausage
ham
3 different types of cheese (chedder, low fat chedder and applewood)
Bottle of Cobra beer
Vitality drinking yougart
Petite Filous
600g mince pork (organic)
tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce
red grapes
salad cream
ketchup
pickle
dairylea triangles
ribena
Wed 24/10/07 at 10:40
Regular
From memory:

Eggs (3-off, need using. Might make a cake this weekend)
Flora
Cheese
Dairylea
Ham
Lettuce
Cucumber
Chicken chow mein from last night
Noodles from last night
White wine
Potatoes
Carrots
Brocolli
OJ
AJ
Water

Think that's it.

EDIT - no it's not, there's more:

Ketchup, mayo, sweet onion burger relish, red chili burger relish (great for our homemade burgers)
Wed 24/10/07 at 11:04
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
A lot of things have come up in those lists which my family generally don't keep in the fridge.

My dad's a greengrocer. We get a fresh supply of fruit and veg every day, so we don't generally keep that in the fridge. That does have its own inherent problems though - the dog likes to grab things out of the vegetable rack!

Ketchup, salad cream, mayonnaise, juice and jam, are all kept in the cupboard instead. Jam lasts for ages - doesn't need to be fridged.

Eggs are kept inside this little hollow chicken-shaped container on the worktop.

What's actually in the fridge though, I don't know. Gonna have to go have a look. There's bacon in there I know, but most other meats that have been mentioned here apart from ham, is kept in the freezer.

I know there's a load of Frijj in the fridge!
Wed 24/10/07 at 11:29
"possibly impossible"
Forgot one vital thing, a Mr Bump soothing gel thing, in case one of the kids gets a bruise or something. They're quite good, just get cold in the fridge and then you can take them out when you need to and apply to the bump.

Oh, and now there's a melon in the fridge (not vodka, though, it's for the kids as well!)
Wed 24/10/07 at 14:50
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I think you need to split the melon in half, and fill one bit with vodka pb, just so you can relax in the evenings with a refreshing fruity treat :D

I finally have food in my fridge :D Went shopping last night WOO! No idea what was bought though :)
Wed 24/10/07 at 15:55
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
You went for a spree around Tesco before sleeping off a night out? :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.