GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do not reward the biased like grix reward the open minded like Ant, Arty and Dan"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/10/00 at 22:14
Regular
come on SR. Cop yourself on!
Page:
Wed 25/10/00 at 22:24
Regular
Ofcourse it's all scripted. I don't think Rakishi REALLY ran over Stone Cold. It was a freak accident so they made up this "white mans hope" in the last minute.
Wed 25/10/00 at 20:42
Apparently a lot of effort goes into writing the scripts for WWF. It was on a documentary, quite interesting to see so many wrestlers complain that they have to be the 'baddies' for a while. The story lines are worked out as intricately as soap operas and the charaters all have background stories invented. It only goes wrong when the real stories come out, like when the Ultimate Warrior was found to be g*y and everyone made a big fuss about it. Oh and the wrestlers do get hurt, even when they are acting.

Doesn't make it any better though!
Wed 25/10/00 at 20:32
Regular
WWF makes me laugh so much...

It's like a soap opera, and it is sooooooooooo fake.

But still a laugh to watch.

What I find funny is people who actually believe none of the fights are fixed, and also believe that their fists actually make contact with the other wrestlers face.
Wed 25/10/00 at 20:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
188. Where's elitesniper, I want to talk to him about wrestling. Any other fans of the WWF here???
Wed 25/10/00 at 18:33
Regular
Doing what ghostface?

(Got to start a conversation somehow...)
Tue 24/10/00 at 21:33
Where's your youthful exuberance Guru , you should have done your 200 lines already. I want it on my desk tomorow morning first thing.
I started a new job yesterday .....
Tue 24/10/00 at 21:18
ha ha being the bored person that i am at this moment in time, i thought i'd write this.... and now you've read it. ha ha ha you came all the way down here to read this? you sad fools!
Mon 23/10/00 at 21:06
Must have something better to do....
Mon 23/10/00 at 20:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm 182
Mon 23/10/00 at 20:31
Regular
I don't think that this topic is ever going to stop.
No one can resist going to the end. Lets see who gets 200!

(182)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.