GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Midnight Club II"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Midnight Club 2'.
Wed 27/11/02 at 11:52
Regular
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2248

Remember the first one back at the release of PS2? Wasnt all that good, in fact i dont think it was good at all.

Well there finally making a sequel to it, and little was known to me, but as SR say, its made by Rockstar who, as we know, have come along way recently in terms of the games that they make.

Midnight 2 has already had its likeness compared to both Burnout and GTA, which you have to admit are too very good games, and if this game can come anywhere between the two, then we could have a very good game on our hands here.

The graphics dont look all that bad either!

Still a fair way to release though.
Wed 27/11/02 at 12:43
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I played the original game, and to be fair it wasn't the developers fault for it's quality or rather lack of, they where forced to rush it to fit the PS2's release as where a few other games, such as Smugglers Run and Timesplitters.

I knew a sequel was planned, but after playing the first game I wasn't too bothered, until a saw a video of it running. The game look quite amazing actually, the graphics are great and the new selection of vehicles look just as good.

Of course I'll have to play it before I make a decision on buying it, but my interest is much higher than it was before. I mean it can't be any worse than the first can it?
Wed 27/11/02 at 11:58
Regular
"360: swfcman"
True. But then going by the first game it cant get much worse.
Wed 27/11/02 at 11:57
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Don't fall into the trap of thinking a game will be good just because it's connected to Rockstar. Remember State of Emergency? It was abysmal! Also you can look at companies like Namco - they make the most fantastic fighting games but in other areas they can be a little bit weak.
Wed 27/11/02 at 11:52
Regular
"360: swfcman"
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2248

Remember the first one back at the release of PS2? Wasnt all that good, in fact i dont think it was good at all.

Well there finally making a sequel to it, and little was known to me, but as SR say, its made by Rockstar who, as we know, have come along way recently in terms of the games that they make.

Midnight 2 has already had its likeness compared to both Burnout and GTA, which you have to admit are too very good games, and if this game can come anywhere between the two, then we could have a very good game on our hands here.

The graphics dont look all that bad either!

Still a fair way to release though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.