GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vicki is getting StarFox for Christmas."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'StarFox 64'.
Sat 07/12/02 at 11:29
Regular
Which means I get to post about it after Christmas. When none of you will care. :-)
Sun 08/12/02 at 19:14
Regular
I'd have to enable a filter blocking her entry into this forum from now until Christmas.
She has an account, posted about 20 times, but I'm now on 'Remember Me' so if I want her to come on I'll have to do a lot of account changing. I got her to write in one of my messages once.
Sun 08/12/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Festivus!"
Why doesn't Vicki come on here? Wouldn't it be fun? Or doesn't she know she's getting Starfox?
Sun 08/12/02 at 18:47
Regular
Ghost Killer wrote:
> Yo Asher. Just wondering do you know a Dominic Phillips?

That's the darndest thing I've ever been asked.
Why?
Sun 08/12/02 at 10:43
Regular
Blank wrote:
> I don't care now to be honest - got it, played it, sent it back. Not
> exactly what you might call an "AAA" title, in my opinion.

More a "BBB" one.
Sat 07/12/02 at 22:03
I don't care now to be honest - got it, played it, sent it back. Not exactly what you might call an "AAA" title, in my opinion.
Sat 07/12/02 at 21:36
I know EXACTLY what to do. I am just having difficulty doing it. Shooting missiles so the Cloudrunner doesnt get hurt while taking out targets is quite hard.

Its funny how Ash writes "Vicky" and we all know who she is straight away...(:)
Sat 07/12/02 at 21:29
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Time_Warp wrote:
> I am stuck on StarFox.
>
> Its about 80% of the way through...at Dragon rock. You have to fly
> this stupid Cloudrunner, shoot incoming missiles, and shoot small red
> spots on towers.
>
> Geh.
>
> (:)

I thought that when your stuck in Starfox Adventures some little thing tells exactly what to do?
Sat 07/12/02 at 19:00
I am stuck on StarFox.

Its about 80% of the way through...at Dragon rock. You have to fly this stupid Cloudrunner, shoot incoming missiles, and shoot small red spots on towers.

Geh.

(:)
Sat 07/12/02 at 15:44
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Asher D wrote:
> No, she's my Girlfriend. But I play her games, and she plays mine.
>
>

Lol :o)

Games heh.
Sat 07/12/02 at 15:18
Regular
"bit of a brain"
35% after 5 hours. Well on target for my 15 hour target then. Even if the game is really boring, I'm still going to complete it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.