GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/02 at 20:58
Regular
This is such a brilliant game with one of the best two plyer modes of all RPG's. Anyone else got it and just wanna chat about it?
Mon 25/02/02 at 22:08
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Sub wrote:
> I thought it was great. I got it for Crimbo, and finished it a couple of weeks
> ago.

Can't wait for the next installment. In the meantime I think I might
> get Draken when it comes out. Same type of thing only with
' proper 3D
> graphics'.

Oh and a busty babe and a big dragon...

OPS2 have the demo of that if you are interested..
Mon 25/02/02 at 21:30
Regular
"Hairy Hippo Hoop"
I thought it was great. I got it for Crimbo, and finished it a couple of weeks ago.

Can't wait for the next installment. In the meantime I think I might get Draken when it comes out. Same type of thing only with
' proper 3D graphics'.

Oh and a busty babe and a big dragon...
Mon 25/02/02 at 21:01
This is a good game yes, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it brilliant. After a while it becomes a little tedious. But me and a mate did quite enjoy the co-operative mode.
Mon 25/02/02 at 20:58
This is such a brilliant game with one of the best two plyer modes of all RPG's. Anyone else got it and just wanna chat about it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.