GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/02 at 20:58
Regular
This is such a brilliant game with one of the best two plyer modes of all RPG's. Anyone else got it and just wanna chat about it?
Mon 25/02/02 at 20:58
This is such a brilliant game with one of the best two plyer modes of all RPG's. Anyone else got it and just wanna chat about it?
Mon 25/02/02 at 21:01
This is a good game yes, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it brilliant. After a while it becomes a little tedious. But me and a mate did quite enjoy the co-operative mode.
Mon 25/02/02 at 21:30
Regular
"Hairy Hippo Hoop"
I thought it was great. I got it for Crimbo, and finished it a couple of weeks ago.

Can't wait for the next installment. In the meantime I think I might get Draken when it comes out. Same type of thing only with
' proper 3D graphics'.

Oh and a busty babe and a big dragon...
Mon 25/02/02 at 22:08
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Sub wrote:
> I thought it was great. I got it for Crimbo, and finished it a couple of weeks
> ago.

Can't wait for the next installment. In the meantime I think I might
> get Draken when it comes out. Same type of thing only with
' proper 3D
> graphics'.

Oh and a busty babe and a big dragon...

OPS2 have the demo of that if you are interested..
Tue 26/02/02 at 11:07
G®åpô²ºº¹ wrote:
> This is such a brilliant game with one of the best two plyer modes of all RPG's.
> Anyone else got it and just wanna chat about it?

This was the first game I got for PS2 and I played it mercilessly for weeks. Finished it (with the dwarf) and tried the gauntlet mode but got sidetracked by GTA3 and have not been back since. Great hack and slash fun, especially in the latter stages with kick@ss weapons and armour.
Tue 26/02/02 at 11:47
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Baldurs gate is a fine game! I got it a couple of weeks back expecting it to be OK, but me and my mate just couldn't stop playing it! There's some decent replay value too, if you complete the gauntlet mode then complete the main game on the extreme setting, you get a new character!
Tue 26/02/02 at 11:57
rob_skater wrote:
> Baldurs gate is a fine game! I got it a couple of weeks back expecting it to be
> OK, but me and my mate just couldn't stop playing it! There's some decent replay
> value too, if you complete the gauntlet mode then complete the main game on the
> extreme setting, you get a new character!

how long does it take to do the main game on extreme setting?
Tue 26/02/02 at 16:00
Regular
great game, the two player co-op could not get be any more addictive using any legal method. ive attempted beating gauntlet mode, but its just too hard, especially when you have pro evo to play.
Tue 26/02/02 at 19:02
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
ardbroilach wrote:
> rob_skater wrote:
> Baldurs gate is a fine game! I got it a couple of weeks
> back expecting it to be
> OK, but me and my mate just couldn't stop playing
> it! There's some decent replay
> value too, if you complete the gauntlet
> mode then complete the main game on the
> extreme setting, you get a new
> character!

how long does it take to do the main game on extreme setting?
Tue 26/02/02 at 19:04
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Oops. Don't know what happened there.

I've had a quick try and it's bloomin' difficult! I'll try completing it again soon, but I'm addicted to Pro Evo and Ephemeral Fantasia at the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.