GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, Halo 3 then..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 3'.
Tue 25/09/07 at 12:07
"possibly impossible"
Who's getting Halo 3? Are you looking forward to it, Apathetic towards it or wouldn't touch it with a barge pole?
Tue 02/10/07 at 14:48
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Halo 4: Scratch Their Eyes Out has just gone gold! I'm not sure why, I think it's too much yellow on the visor. I'm trying to fix it. The release date that we never announced earlier still stands. (12th of Never).
Tue 02/10/07 at 13:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> I should add that this won't be running in true 720p. It'll run
> in self-adhesive post paid 721p because I wanted to push the
> envelope.

Now that's some mind blowing graphics shizzle there
Tue 02/10/07 at 13:45
"possibly impossible"
I might skip Halo 4 and wait for Halo 5, the adventures of Master Chef.

Fighting against the Torode and Wallace armies to find the secret to the universal dish of the day, Master Chef finds the ancient power of the Grossman artifact which could save the world of food forever.
Tue 02/10/07 at 12:52
Regular
I'm getting in touch with the same house that did the Limited Edition packaging to ask if they'll ship my game for me on 2 discs. There's nothing on the 2nd disc, it's just there to scratch up the first one when it comes loose, which should help with the time of the month feature.

I couldn't flip the images in MS Paint unfortunately, because the text comes out funny (I have little bubbles on the Grunts that say: "Aaargh" when they get shot, and "hgraaA" looked a bit weird on level 2), but I'm thinking of adding a mirror on a small stand to the Legendary Edition.

My Halo 4 will, of course, have revolutionary features. The secret kinky boots players have to find will load in one of sixteen million different hard-to-get-to locations each time a level is started, and there's a certain wall section which, if shot at with just the right burst of bullets which all land in just the right spots using a minigun, plays out the theme tune to Star Trek and unlocks new armour with fluffy pink goosefeather trim.

I should add that this won't be running in true 720p. It'll run in self-adhesive post paid 721p because I wanted to push the envelope.

As an additional note, I just want to state right now that the rumours of me splitting with Microsoft are totally unfounded.
Tue 02/10/07 at 12:31
"possibly impossible"
I'd make the obvious pun about the game not working at certain times each month, but I wouldn't want to comment...
Mon 01/10/07 at 16:05
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> I am yes. It's nearly finished, I just have to figure out a way
> of porting it to the XBox 360 from MS Paint.

Remember to flip the images so you've got double the number of levels.
Mon 01/10/07 at 15:23
Regular
I am yes. It's nearly finished, I just have to figure out a way of porting it to the XBox 360 from MS Paint.
Mon 01/10/07 at 15:09
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
WAT they making a halo4 ???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 01/10/07 at 09:23
Regular
Cheer up, Halo 4 is in the works starring Mistress Chief and her United States Slave Marines. New weapons include the laser whip and instead of skulls you have to search each level for a pair of kinky boots.

Not sure how the little ponies will go down with the banshee fans and I don't think the new makeup kits will be in the hearts of the hardcore, but the series has to evolve and reach a wider gaming audience.
Mon 01/10/07 at 01:06
Regular
**SPOILER ALERT**

Just completed campaign mode on single player...

All I can say now its over is...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.