GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A matter of perspective"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/01/13 at 13:37
"possibly impossible"
There are many things we do each day which we don't even think about, but which might look strange to someone who isn't used to our culture.

Making a cup of tea, for instance, is really sticking a bunch of dead leaves in hot water. It's only a very slightly refined version of something we've been doing for thousands of years.

We can be skewed by our own perspective; eating a cow but not a horse. Finding ways to make money and yet baulking at those who may do it on a larger scale through the use of tax schemes in other countries. Even standing up to pee.

Think about your life and the things you take for granted, then try to see it through alien eyes, what would you consider strange?
Thu 31/01/13 at 23:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I wasnt actually talking about marriage specifically related to me or any plans. More general thoughts on trying to use logic in illogical situations.
Fri 01/02/13 at 12:43
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Maybe it's just my perspective but...

If I take my little rat-sized, mini-barely-classed-as- a-dog-cos-he'd-fit-in-your-pocket dog out for a walk, I have to take a bag and a scoop with me, and there's special bins that I can put any "used" bags in...

But if I own a horse...

Wonder what an "alien" would make of that?
Tue 05/02/13 at 13:48
"possibly impossible"
But from the perspective of the horse owner...

Nearing 200 posts, not bad!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.