GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Random Information .... "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/09/12 at 19:10
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
If you spray a slug with water ... it expands!!
Thu 20/09/12 at 19:44
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Keep it going ...

Roller-coaster wheels always trap your sock and tumble dryers always 'eat' a sock.
Thu 20/09/12 at 18:31
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
DL wrote:
Exactly what I do HM ... amazing :¬)

It's gotten to the stage where I can tell lots about a prescription just by people's behaviour.

Next random bit of info:
You can tell of a person is longsightedness or short sighted by their glasses - if the side of their head comes inwards when observing the spectacle lens, then they have a minus lens that corrects shortsightedness. If it appears to come away from their head (eyes look magnified) they are longsighted (or using them for reading)

Or...I guess more of interest...I am off to the pub!
Thu 20/09/12 at 17:00
Regular
The oldest person to complete the national three peak challenge was 48 years old. I hope I can be so fit when I reach that age.
Wed 19/09/12 at 01:27
Regular
In 1938, Time Magazine chose Adolf Hitler for man of the year
Tue 18/09/12 at 22:30
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Exactly what I do HM ... amazing :¬)
Tue 18/09/12 at 21:25
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Looks like you need your readers (or if short-sighted then take your glasses off and place the screen at your far point ;))
Tue 18/09/12 at 19:04
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sorry HM, but having difficulty focusing at the moment but I think I've written .....

Horse manure is good for flu.

.... so is tarmac
Tue 18/09/12 at 11:43
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Providing they live long enough, everyone will get cataracts. Additionally, everyone loses the ability to change the focusing ability of their eyes by the age of 70 (always reducing, but first noticeable at age 40-45 and gone almost entirely by age 70).
Tue 18/09/12 at 10:04
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
DL wrote:
[i]It takes two and half hours to change a headlight bulb in a Focus ;¬)

Ha ha, this is so very true, whoever designed that thing wants shooting!

My Mrs. has one and I did manage to change the headlight bulb in it a couple of months ago. Told her if another one goes she had better get used to the taste of carrots! ;)[/i]

Especially the near-side one :¬D
Tue 18/09/12 at 07:55
Regular
"I like turtles"
DL wrote:
It takes two and half hours to change a headlight bulb in a Focus ;¬)

Ha ha, this is so very true, whoever designed that thing wants shooting!

My Mrs. has one and I did manage to change the headlight bulb in it a couple of months ago. Told her if another one goes she had better get used to the taste of carrots! ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.